Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The "patched nature" is part of the save. If you start a game with the patch, the save stays patched, and vice versa.
Yes, i noticed that. Already finished the game. So many bad endings, lol. But so good, specially Daenerys and Sansa one

Reactions: FunFiction

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I'm confused, playing season 1... can't increase spying.
All quests say done, (except for some reason can't talk to Cersei about her kid) but it doesn't feel like anything is finished yet.

dern00bmaster

Jan 5, 2021
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
i would like to ask if i could request that you make a gallery unlocker for the first episode/season as well. thank you

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, I love this game, it's one of my favorites! And I loved Arya, was disappointed she wasn't in this season.

But I hope the dev can still change his/her mind! I think Arya, Sansa, Cersei and Daenerys should be the 4 permanent characters of the game, always present in all seasons, they were the 4 main female characters in GoT after all.

So, the dev is making the Maergery episode and then there's the Cersei episode, there's still plenty of time to change his/her mind! Think about it!

Reactions: FunFiction

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Hey so I just wanted to talk with the story writer or the game developer himself and please I can't afford patrons but I have worked in the game called heroine adventure (the new one) I literally gave him all the ideas and stories but there were some money transfer issues so he got another dude but I really want to help in this game for free. atleast just listen to what stories and plots I have I know exactly what people want and I can put everything in the story without spoiling the original one so yea if you could just contact with me I'll give you ideas that's all. I really love this game you can hit me on discord Kaustubh03#7432

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Not a fan of the fake choices leading to arbitrary game overs. The last thing I enjoy doing is replaying the same shit or save scumming. It actually reminds me of all those shitty moments in pokemon games where someone asks you a yes/no question, and unless you pick the option they obviously want you to pick they'll hold you hostage and keep asking the same question until you do.
Also are women in westeros suddenly allergic to shoes or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: fercarlo

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Not a fan of the fake choices leading to arbitrary game overs. The last thing I enjoy doing is replaying the same shit or save scumming. It actually reminds me of all those shitty moments in pokemon games where someone asks you a yes/no question, and unless you pick the option they obviously want you to pick they'll hold you hostage and keep asking the same question until you do.
Also are women in westeros suddenly allergic to shoes or something?
Some people like more bad endings in erotic game, this isn't game made by big studio, but small group of people by fans for fans. And if mean bare foots for women, there are because a lot of patrons have foot fetish and this made it easier for them to jack off. Most things happen in this game, because of patreon votting.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
in the update there is some catelyn scene? and sansa with petyr ? tried various option but did not manage to get Cat scene if there is any, got bad daenerys ( blow Vys) and Sansa (try to escape, disappointed petyr didn't do something)

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes