fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, thank you for your save, but for me dont work, have an exception has ocurred and send me to beggining of the game, maybe ned something?
I honestly don't know what the issue is. Are you running the latest version and putting the save file in the correct directory? The save system for this game is kind of weird.

In any case you can just hold ctrl to skip trhough the text to reach the end of the game in like 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
I honestly don't know what the issue is. Are you running the latest version and putting the save file in the correct directory? The save system for this game is kind of weird.

In any case you can just hold ctrl to skip trhough the text to reach the end of the game in like 10-15 minutes.
oh yes, i put the save where ned , the save directory from game and renPy dyrectory from AppData/Roaming/RenPy And yes the latest game download from here. But thank you for you tryng to help me.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Look right compared to which version? Character depictions in the books vary from what they are in the tv show.
compared to the TV version, Sophie Turner. In the game she looks older and uglier than she did on the show :LOL:

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
hy,

does anyone know how to get the other scenes with myrcella training other than fingering?

and i missed the pycelle/sansa scenes....where is the path to this?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
hy,

does anyone know how to get the other scenes with myrcella training other than fingering?

and i missed the pycelle/sansa scenes....where is the path to this?
in the morning or afternoon next day go to pycelle's room - his room is the bottomleft button iirc

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Two questions

Is there any incest content planned for the next update?

is there a list of all the incest content for the first season and second season? Like who and how, BJ, sex, ect?

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
I am still waiting for a "meeting" between Queen Mother Cersei and Joffrey. To "go straight" the new King needs "special care" from her!!! ;)

For the rest, I am very happy with how the story is progressing. The characters have not been "distorted" from their original source and behave very similarly, despite the "hot" events. Even the "new" Catelyn Stark convinced me, both in her appearance and in her behavior. (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update, I feel the characters look a little more like their show counterparts with every new update, good job with that (y)

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Sansa remains the best model in the game, great job. I would love for her to get a new haircut like Cersei though.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I'm still playing S1 and I got to a point where all characters quests say "advance other quests".

Not sure if this means I have to start S2, but one quest says "you've gone as far as you can inthis episode", which leads to think there's still stuff to do before starting S2.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes