AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Please do not place me as fool asking that, but I am curious to known why the game jump from Season 1-Episode 1 to Season 2-Episode 2? There is no Season 2-Episode 1 or Season 1-Episode 2, for example?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Please do not place me as fool asking that, but I am curious to known why the game jump from Season 1-Episode 1 to Season 2-Episode 2? There is no Season 2-Episode 1 or Season 1-Episode 2, for example?
In the season 1 there are all episodes for season 1. In season 2 there is already two episodes, three if you paid for patreon.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
In the season 1 there are all episodes for season 1. In season 2 there is already two episodes, three if you paid for patreon.
Thank you to clarify this for me! I am new on the game and I was just curious about that detail.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am curious to see the scene where Margery is prisioner of Cersei. FunFiction can we also expect the scene of Cersei in the Walk of Shame?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
FunFiction I was searching on the internet for Game of Thrones 3D models and I found these models. Very similar to the models of Whores of Thrones. It may interest you.

Reactions: FunFiction

el kaskis

May 31, 2020
Here is the new episode.
For windows:

For Mac:

For android:

Hope you all enjoy it, nonetheless, I thoroughly recommend helping the dev by becoming a patreon, it's only 1 dollar. Despite this, I've enjoyed many games in this website which were restricted to payers, and only by other people sharing I got to enjoy them, that's why I feel kind of obliged to share it, but for real, the Dev is great and is only 1 dollar.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression.
(Medium Quality=Smaller File)

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
WhoresOfThrones2-S2E03-pc-HQCompressed
Original 503 Megs
crunched 374 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you would like a smaller Medium image quality file, please let me know.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: FunfictionArt
If you know of other links to donate to FunFiction please let me know

FunFiction if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
el kaskis Thank you for sharing the links

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow i feel like a noob ....what are these tags? Sansa, Arya, Cersei, Daenerys, GOT
never heard of any of those before

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes