Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
can anyone help me out?is the version 1.12 basically the season 2?also does it include season 1 as well?
Good damit, why is so hard to reading with understand?! No, the version 1.12 is only season 1. Season 2 is in 2.02, how it is writen in the front page. Realy, almost every week there are similar question here and answer is still the same.

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game, however there's one picture I can't find from gameplay or any of the galleries (season 2 so far or season 1) - This one (with Daenerys in a line of slaves wearing chains). Is this from an old build that is no longer available, or some Patreon only build? I see the picture was posted in 2017. This picture is what piqued my interest in the game originally and it's a shame it doesn't seem to exist in the game.

Great game devs, keep up the good work! I hope to see more content like the aforementioned picture in the future though :)

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game, however there's one picture I can't find from gameplay or any of the galleries (season 2 so far or season 1) - This one (with Daenerys in a line of slaves wearing chains). Is this from an old build that is no longer available, or some Patreon only build? I see the picture was posted in 2017. This picture is what piqued my interest in the game originally and it's a shame it doesn't seem to exist in the game.

Great game devs, keep up the good work! I hope to see more content like the aforementioned picture in the future though :)
Make sure you put in the right folder uncensored patch and start new game in season 2. Than Daenerys must obey Viserys in they first chat and you will get that scene later.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game, however there's one picture I can't find from gameplay or any of the galleries (season 2 so far or season 1) - This one (with Daenerys in a line of slaves wearing chains).
This is part of a "bad end" in the "uncensored" game. You need the patch installed, and have Danerys apologize to Viserys instead of defying him.

Reactions: upayipwn

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Damn it bro it's easy for us to say but creating more that 4 path for a single character is hard and with only one person working on each steps it's super hard from the starting the writer would have to create different paths from different parth so many different options and then keeping those options continue for the future is super hard for example let's say they kept Ned alive in one path and killed in another it's example then for season 2 as FunFictionArt mentioned it would empact the storyline if ned refused to kill her so for season 2 they would have to create two literally different paths creating it more difficult yea ik they never talked about ned anywhere but still it's super hard to create different paths which aren't even near same
You say like there's no games like "Summer scent". Just like you said, created by one man, with more than 4 paths for MC, dev counted 6 or 8, I don't remember exact number. I don't say it's easy, but it's not so hard as you're saying. In the end, it all depends on dev, if he's up to the task or not. What I see in S01 is a fun ficton. Judging by what people say about this whole GoT thing (I never read or watch), game follows the events of TV series with slight variations for some female characters.
I was a total stranger to GoT setting when I began playing Whores of Thrones. Let me tell you what I see from my point of view. Game had only one good male chracter - Ned Stark. He inevitably dies in the end of S01. Doesn't matter what player do, he still dies. Beside him there's some interesting chracters, but they all are females. And game offers us a choice between more or less corruption of this girls. And looking at that shitty story I see no reason to play S02, there's nothing for me there. Good male character is dead, evil ones are thriving and I have no interest to continue to resist corruption for female characters, it's just doesn't make any sense. Maybe the TV show and book make no more sense that this game, idk, but after S01 I can say game story is sucks and for me it ended with unreasonable and unexplained death of Ned Stark.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaustubh 03
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes