Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The OP says you can 'Choose the fate of your favourite characters and others while fulfilling your fantasies' but can you actualy? From the early part of Ned and Daenerys's part, it seems like it's just gonna follow the normal storyline, just with more sex related stuff added.

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
The OP says you can 'Choose the fate of your favourite characters and others while fulfilling your fantasies' but can you actualy? From the early part of Ned and Daenerys's part, it seems like it's just gonna follow the normal storyline, just with more sex related stuff added.
Damn it bro it's easy for us to say but creating more that 4 path for a single character is hard and with only one person working on each steps it's super hard from the starting the writer would have to create different paths from different parth so many different options and then keeping those options continue for the future is super hard for example let's say they kept Ned alive in one path and killed in another it's example then for season 2 as FunFictionArt mentioned it would empact the storyline if ned refused to kill her so for season 2 they would have to create two literally different paths creating it more difficult yea ik they never talked about ned anywhere but still it's super hard to create different paths which aren't even near same

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's worth pointing out that FunFiction solicits input from his patrons as to the path the story takes. As a specific example, the patrons were the ones that chose what happened to Ned. So, the statement is correct and truthful if you factor in the decisions of the patrons...

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Damn it bro it's easy for us to say but creating more that 4 path for a single character is hard and with only one person working on each steps it's super hard from the starting the writer would have to create different paths from different parth so many different options and then keeping those options continue for the future is super hard for example let's say they kept Ned alive in one path and killed in another it's example then for season 2 as FunFictionArt mentioned it would empact the storyline if ned refused to kill her so for season 2 they would have to create two literally different paths creating it more difficult yea ik they never talked about ned anywhere but still it's super hard to create different paths which aren't even near same
I didn't say anything, I'm just asking a question.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.2] with Incest patch and Gallery Unlocker
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
is out
Changelog:
  • one new MC - Cersei
  • 2 new opponents - Micella and Margaery
  • new AI system
  • new gallery system - you can replay whole scene instead of single animation

Reactions: jack1543

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Help! Where is s02 episode 1?
Are you serios? Look at beginning of forum genius. Come on, ewen child would find out! I know there is sometimes hard to find, but realy people, little looking for by your own don't get hurt you!

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hi.
I'm very upset because Kathleen was not at all like the original Kathleen in the series.
She was too old in the TV, we make her based on books. If you are talking about her look.

Last edited:

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
can anyone help me out?is the version 1.12 basically the season 2?also does it include season 1 as well?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes