Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Well obviously lol but is there Incest animated content? With what characters? Specifically only in the S02E02 release.
S02E02 has a kinda incest scene - I mean Catelyn wasn't Jons biological mother but she did raise him and there is foot licking and titjob with her afai remember - there is also animated blowjob scene between daenerys and her (by blood) brother viserys

S01 has ned with sansa , ned with arya , sansa with arya , cersei with jaime , cersei with myrcella (can;t remember if there were any more incest scenes in S01)

Reactions: jasonqsmith

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Lesbo for now.

Arya is no longer in Kings Landing so she won't have more scenes with Pycelle. But everything is possible with Sansa....
Any chance of Myrcella action with Jamie this season? :p Also were tehre any changes in the design of characters from season 1 to 2? Wasn't the biggest fan of Sansa's look in S1

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Any chance of Myrcella action with Jamie this season? :p Also were tehre any changes in the design of characters from season 1 to 2? Wasn't the biggest fan of Sansa's look in S1
there is no sansa in S2 - unless next episode( fingers crossed we get pycelle )

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Sansa is the same, I had no complains about her look. And you have new model of Myrcella of course. And won't tell you with whom she will have sex, in this season, yet.
there is no sansa in S2 - unless next episode( fingers crossed we get pycelle )
Next episode will be her episode, and Pycelle is in this episode.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Sansa is the same, I had no complains about her look. And you have new model of Myrcella of course. And won't tell you with whom she will have sex, in this season, yet.

Next episode will be her episode, and Pycelle is in this episode.
Will be some kind of bondage or enf theme in the next episode?

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
ty

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I most certainly approve of women serving at the wall :LOL: and good job with Cat she looks much more appealing.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes