Aug 17, 2019
So I've just finished the "full" version of season 1 with the patch, and it still doesn't feel complete. I have no idea where to get the foot scene with the thief, I have no idea where to learn spying, the cersi boob grope scene doesn't unlock in the gallery, and despite finishing the game I still have a bunch of quests in the log that just say "advance other quests", except for "a small favour" which says "you've gone as far as you can in this episode", despite this being the full first series and the character with that quest dying!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I get that the dev loves foot fetish, no problem with that. But it goes too far for me when people walk around in cold castles or even in the snow with their naked feet, just because "Yeah ! more feet !". Outside of sex scenes I find it out of place.

Beyond this small criticism, I know you do this as a hobby between movies, and I must say it's really nice to be able to talk to you here, Mr Tarantino.

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I get that the dev loves foot fetish, no problem with that.
This may surprise you but it is not my fetish :)
But it goes too far for me when people walk around in cold castles or even in the snow with their naked feet, just because "Yeah ! more feet !". Outside of sex scenes I find it out of place.
This may be the first and only time I'd suggest adding more clothes to the female characters :p
I don't realy mind throwing in a gender mixed Night Watch, it serves as a possible way to give a reasonable amount of content for Jon but seeing the women in essentially tanktops and barefoot in the frozen tundra just seems weird.
I won't argue with that. It is just my artistic choice. I'm sure that most of you can live with it :)

Last edited:

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
To provide a contrary opinion, I want to say that the female characters being barefoot is probably my favorite thing about this game, and I for one am very glad about that particular design decision. It's not terribly common in my experience.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Are all the protagonists part of single storyline? What I mean is does the choices you make for one protagonist affects other protagonist episode?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Replayed season 1 3x with different choices and i can't get the scenes that still locked "Arya and Sansa threesome blowjob scene"

Is there a specific choice to choose from to do to get those scenes?

Last edited:

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
anyone else having problem with season 1 where the only quest available is Endgame and all the other characters have multiple quests that just says "Advance other quests"

and ofc when i finish Endgame it boots me back to main menu since it is supposed to be the last quest of season 1

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
Replayed season 1 3x with different choices and i can't get the scenes that still locked "Arya and Sansa threesome blowjob scene"

iirc what i did was seduce Ned with both Arya & Sansa respectively until they both did some stuff with him and then when playing as Ned i went to the tower and there was an option to call them both to the tower

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

Arya has to raise her seduction skill to at least 2 before going through the first event in "Tomboy's Dilemma." This changes the path through Tomboy's Dilemma, which also has the effect later of enabling those extra options.

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018

I won't argue with that. It is just my artistic choice. I'm sure that most of you can live with it :)
So I wanted to ask
I just played the John Snow episode...and that's it?
(Not that I mind I very much prefer the ladies in this)
Just curious.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Indeed it's a surprise. Would you care to explain why you made this choice then ? It's probably not because naked feet are easier to render or because it saves render time in DAZ. So really if it's not your fetish I'm curious about your reason for this choice.
And again, no hate for any fetish, it's just that this "barefoot all the time" feels weird to me, as I'm also not a foot fetishist.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So I wanted to ask
I just played the John Snow episode...and that's it?
(Not that I mind I very much prefer the ladies in this)
Just curious.
Not sure what is the question here
Indeed it's a surprise. Would you care to explain why you made this choice then ?
It is because I made a choice to make foot fetish in this game. And I'm stick with it. Also girls looks better from my point of view :)

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
So just play second episode, and you will

Many things you can say about this game but it is not grindy.

Sure, check

Check FAQ
Saves from full version are not compatible with other versions. If you have full version of this game but you load saves from some other version you won't see some content. Start new game to fix that.
I tried doing a new game too but couldnt do anything with caitlan again, it was only ygitte and sura and thats it

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure what is the question here

It is because I made a choice to make foot fetish in this game. And I'm stick with it. Also girls looks better from my point of view :)
Well I am aware this nota full game but In my game John got greyed out that his content is ended so i was just curious if that was the end for him.

Fude

Jan 18, 2020
any chance anyone could give me a 100% save file for season 1? Be much appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes