Rufus20

Sep 26, 2020
This game came long way. I remeber first time I saw the character I commented that chat faces looks weird, Now its looks like real life actors. Keep it up (y)

Reactions: FunFiction

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sex scenes are animated? Or only pictured? And i can see two season. And difference between them with quality of renders, story and having animations or not? (Like first season dont have animations but second one have)

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
All the models look really great but Catelyn looked different - she looks good but like she doesn't look like the Cat from the Show

also I can't remember who was Vika in the show?

also FunFiction do consider adding some kissing animations, that'd be great

is there a walkthrough? idk how to get some of the scenes like the mycella threesome
ans : don't go hunting with Ramsay and then go to shower

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Sriya

etrinoc

May 20, 2020
Can someone please help figure out how to unlock the scene Sansa: Arya bandits one and two
I've tried to figure it out so many times and cant figure out what I'm doing wrong

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Can someone please help figure out how to unlock the scene Sansa: Arya bandits one and two
I've tried to figure it out so many times and cant figure out what I'm doing wrong
don't train aryas sword fighting skill - then when that scene comes she'll lose to the goons, and then you can enjoy

Reactions: Vamoose2020

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Well I am aware this nota full game but In my game John got greyed out that his content is ended so i was just curious if that was the end for him.
There is one choice at the end that is just happy ending for him and ends his adventures
All the models look really great but Catelyn looked different - she looks good but like she doesn't look like the Cat from the Show
Yes people asked me to create her to look different than in the show - more like in the books - younger.
also I can't remember who was Vika in the show?
She wasn't in the show, she is just some new character that I created.
also FunFiction do consider adding some kissing animations, that'd be great
It is hard to do for me this kind of animation, If someone knows how to make it, please contact me
is there a walkthrough? idk how to get some of the scenes like the mycella threesome
ans : don't go hunting with Ramsay and then go to shower
We have a journal in the game
Sex scenes are animated? Or only pictured? And i can see two season. And difference between them with quality of renders, story and having animations or not? (Like first season dont have animations but second one have)
Animated in both seasons. We have over 130 animations.

Last edited:

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
see S1 and S2 are diff.
In S1 ned will die no matter what you do - but yes choices do affect what scenes you see

In S1 if you don't train Aryas Sword fighting skills in her storyline , when you go out one night in Sansas story with arya - both sansa and arya get r@ped by bandits. However, if you do train her skills, Arya will kill the bandits and that scene will end there itself.
Idk how many more choices like this are there, but this is one of the bigger ones (IIRC)

However, in s2 the choices you make for Daenerys won't affect Jons story(at least not as of Ep 2 - who knows it might change by S2 Ep5)

Reactions: Skylark21

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Possible to play only with male mc ?? Or it is necessary to play with female mc too ??

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Currently we are working on next Sansa episode. And yes, you will see Myrcella in this episode.
Later this month we should be able to release Strip Card Game with 2 new girls and one new MC - surprise ;)

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
see S1 and S2 are diff.
In S1 ned will die no matter what you do - but yes choices do affect what scenes you see

In S1 if you don't train Aryas Sword fighting skills in her storyline , when you go out one night in Sansas story with arya - both sansa and arya get r@ped by bandits. However, if you do train her skills, Arya will kill the bandits and that scene will end there itself.
Idk how many more choices like this are there, but this is one of the bigger ones (IIRC)

However, in s2 the choices you make for Daenerys won't affect Jons story(at least not as of Ep 2 - who knows it might change by S2 Ep5)
One choice you've made as Ned in the first season, will affect Daenerys story later in second season.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021

Currently we are working on next Sansa episode. And yes, you will see Myrcella in this episode.
Later this month we should be able to release Strip Card Game with 2 new girls and one new MC - surprise ;)
will Myrcella have only lesbo scenes? or will there be PiV sex for her

also do consider making something more with Pycelle and Arya - maybe a small part where Arya chooses the right drink and gets very horny and fucks pycelle :HideThePain:

(really wanted to see Pycelle fuck either Sansa or Arya lol)

Reactions: Vamoose2020

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
will Myrcella have only lesbo scenes? or will there be PiV sex for her
Lesbo for now.
also do consider making something more with Pycelle and Arya - maybe a small part where Arya chooses the right drink and gets very horny and fucks pycelle :HideThePain:
(really wanted to see Pycelle fuck either Sansa or Arya lol)
Arya is no longer in Kings Landing so she won't have more scenes with Pycelle. But everything is possible with Sansa....

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes