Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
How do you trigger the scenes with Catelyn?
+1.

Seriously, I know there're in-game hints, but they don't always work as intended, or maybe they do if the objective was to make it difficult to unlock certain events. I'm at a loss for what to do here.

EDIT: OK. Nevermind, apparently, it was due to patch-related issues—it seems you do need to start a new game to access the "forbidden" content.

Last edited:

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
+1.

Seriously, I know there're in-game hints, but they don't always work as intended, or maybe they do if the objective was to make it difficult to unlock certain events. I'm at a loss for what to do here.
they happen on their own - if you say yes she gives titjob, say no and you get toesucking

all this is assuming you installed the incest patch from page 1

Reactions: Teaber

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
they happen on their own - if you say yes she gives titjob, say no and you get toesucking

all this is assuming you installed the incest patch from page 1
Yeah, I've just updated my post. I had installed the patch; my mistake was not to start a new game, which prevents you from accessing the content the patch adds. Thanks for the help, anyway.

Reactions: Arthur Curry

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Apparently i´m stuck in Episode 1. The only thing availble to do is traning Ary in Swordsmith, which to unlock a certain scene somewhere it´s to be avoidable. Nevertheless, Sansa and Ned´s path both say they reached the end of all their quests this episode and Danaerys says do other quests, where none are available. Weird stuff. So, i messed up something, or it´s how it´s supposed to be? The Spy skills are still on 0, no idea how to raise. Already seduced Ned and so on

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
S02E02 has a kinda incest scene - I mean Catelyn wasn't Jons biological mother but she did raise him and there is foot licking and titjob with her afai remember - there is also animated blowjob scene between daenerys and her (by blood) brother viserys

S01 has ned with sansa , ned with arya , sansa with arya , cersei with jaime , cersei with myrcella (can;t remember if there were any more incest scenes in S01)

Thank you this was very helpful!

Reactions: Arthur Curry

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I got an alert from my antivirus when trying to run the first season of this game, I have not try the second one...

P.S. same problem on the second one, sad, both exe are now on my vault on my antivirus like malware

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I got an alert from my antivirus when trying to run the first season of this game, I have not try the second one...

P.S. same problem on the second one, sad, both exe are now on my vault on my antivirus like malware
Ren'py games occasionally get false positives from antivirus software. What AV are you using?

karlbanzo

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, I'm having a problem with this game and other games alos. When animations start, i just see black screen and text, i can move forward but i cannot see the animations, anybody knows why?¿

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes