Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm stuck at "The King Returns". I did every Quest with Ned and Deanarys but I can't progess anything. It tells me to progress the Arya Storyline, but she is locked!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I know that there have been many ppl asking for a proper walktrough already, but the answer couldn't satisfy me at all. A Quest log is NOT similar to a walkthrough. I just started playing the first part and there are choices over choices to pick from- and I can't tell whether there is a wrong answer (that will prevent me from progressing with a certain npc, for example) or not.

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
I know that there have been many ppl asking for a proper walktrough already, but the answer couldn't satisfy me at all. A Quest log is NOT similar to a walkthrough. I just started playing the first part and there are choices over choices to pick from- and I can't tell whether there is a wrong answer (that will prevent me from progressing with a certain npc, for example) or not.
Just save the game and try all the choices it's better that way

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
No worries, there is no path that would prevent you from progressing with a certain npc. The only reason you may stuck is some game error.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes