leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, am i supposed to just keep randomly clicking stuff until anything at all happens?

May 26, 2020
I'm just gonna ask upfront. Is this a game with consistent urination content/scenes, or does it basically just have one pissing spy scene to justify the tag?

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
FunFiction great update - I gotta ask - will next episode be Sansa too? or will we see Arya again?

also if possible consider adding some kissing scenes between dude and the chick(pycelle and sansa.etc) as well :)

Reactions: LbM-93

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Does the game follow the books'/series' plot in general or is it a parallel universe kind of setup?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I know this had been asked a hundred times already, but after searching through this entire thread I still can't find a clear answer - how do you get the bandits scene with Arya and Sansa? Is there a specific condition for this scene to trigger? In my save, I don't even get the option to invite Arya on the last part of the Steelsong fury quest.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty interesting game ...but its not for me....tags says Múltiple protagonist, Male protagonist, Female protagonist,
which is fine i assumed that we could basically play as what ever we wanted by choice BUT doesnt appear to be the case
ill only play games so long as i play as a dude if not then simply aint interested and wont play and auto delete
nothing against anyone or anything ...different strokes for different folks
anyways good luck with your game ...take care

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I know this had been asked a hundred times already, but after searching through this entire thread I still can't find a clear answer - how do you get the bandits scene with Arya and Sansa? Is there a specific condition for this scene to trigger? In my save, I don't even get the option to invite Arya on the last part of the Steelsong fury quest.
so there is a patch on first post - when you put that in the games folder - the incest and bestiality stuff gets activated along with Aryas stuff(there is even an Arya X Pycelle scene) - after you put the patch you will have to play the entire thing from the start on a new save(sucks I know) - afaik only one condition needs to be fulfilled and that is don't train her swordfighting at all - otherwise she'll just kill the bandits - happy fappy mate

Reactions: fregreger
Jun 1, 2017
Ok I've figured it out, thanks. Here is a save just before this scene for the lazy. Wish the game had a gallery to watch the full scenes after unlocking them. Spoiler alert - be prepared to get a bloody knock on the balls at the end.
Hello, thank you for your save, but for me dont work, have an exception has ocurred and send me to beggining of the game, maybe ned something?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
FunFiction great update - I gotta ask - will next episode be Sansa too? or will we see Arya again?

also if possible consider adding some kissing scenes between dude and the chick(pycelle and sansa.etc) as well :)
If I remember correct, in the next episode will be about Margery. And in this season we don't get Arya episode.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes