Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I'm still playing S1 and I got to a point where all characters quests say "advance other quests".

Not sure if this means I have to start S2, but one quest says "you've gone as far as you can inthis episode", which leads to think there's still stuff to do before starting S2.

Make sure you're playing the latest version (1.13). There were a few bugs in earlier versions that made it possible to end up in this situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
how can I continue the sex lessons wit Myrcella? I have 2 playthroughs in one I got to fingering and footjob lesson, in the other only fingering. I keep going to her room in the evenings but nothing new happens.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Make sure you're playing the latest version (1.13). There were a few bugs in earlier versions that made it possible to end up in this situation.
Probably a silly question, but where is that version? The op only has the 1.12 version

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Small error, when Sansa lick Cersei pussy at beginning of update, she underess herself to be naked, but in animation she still wear her dress.

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
For anyone interested in the bestiality tag, best I could tell the only scene was with a dragon's tail penis? in episode 2. Not worth it imo.
Yea exactly I was like wait when did this happened I totally forgot about that dragon part and it wasn't even full scene it was just a dream

Feb 19, 2021
Yea exactly I was like wait when did this happened I totally forgot about that dragon part and it wasn't even full scene it was just a dream
ok after that happened i stopped playing and forgot bout this game so thats good to know there is no more bestiality if you play with the pacth

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys before I download (big fan of the hit series GoT) I just want to ask if M/M/F scenes are avoidable??

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I forgot to put the lewd patch in Episode 3. Do i need to start over to see everything?
The "patched nature" is part of the save. If you start a game with the patch, the save stays patched, and vice versa.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes