Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
in the update there is some catelyn scene? and sansa with petyr ? tried various option but did not manage to get Cat scene if there is any, got bad daenerys ( blow Vys) and Sansa (try to escape, disappointed petyr didn't do something)
There is a scene with Catelyn. The bad ending of Daenerys is very good, worth wathcing ang going back for the good route, the same applies to the Sansa one.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Haven't seen many updates recently, is this series still going?
???

The last update went to Patreon at the end of March, and made it here in early April. So, 6 weeks? That isn't exactly an eon ago...

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
what should i do to unlock cat scene? tried various choice with jon but i can only watch her sleep unless you are talking about the shower

Last edited:

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Hey, I love this game, it's one of my favorites! And I loved Arya, was disappointed she wasn't in this season.

But I hope the dev can still change his/her mind! I think Arya, Sansa, Cersei and Daenerys should be the 4 permanent characters of the game, always present in all seasons, they were the 4 main female characters in GoT after all.

So, the dev is making the Maergery episode and then there's the Cersei episode, there's still plenty of time to change his/her mind! Think about it!
Margaery is one my favourite characters from the TV series so I was hoping for more of her. A genuine rival to Cersei who would have made the best queen, caring, cunning , ambitious, beautiful & open to anything sexual.
Because she's a bit removed it's a shame Ygritte isn't in it. She's not much good for intrigue but a very sexy character. Later episodes with her, Jon & 1 or both his "sisters" as they reunite in Winterfell :)
I like the face renders in this game.

natti1108

Oct 28, 2017
Really great content.
I'm a huge fan of game of thrones and have been following this thread since the end of season 1 ep 12. Great progress and great renders with an interesting story line
Of all the characters Arya stark is my favourite and I'd love to see more of her action. Looking forward for s3 where she is rumoured to return.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes