Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021
Babe, awesome as always, thank you so much.

Should this not be a bother, could you maybe do somehting like a copyright / ad campaign alluring text about this update?

Like: This brand new episode of the Whores of thrones, you will be ”such and such” doing ”such and such” with ”such and such”.

The thrones series had teasers every time and ads and abundant talks before every episode premiered.
Can

Have fun !
any arya sansa scenes in this update ?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Arya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the city

Is the long promised Joff/Cersey scene there?

I am considering buying the update (currently tier 5), but with my internet, I will download it for a few days. I think I 'll wait for someone to compress it.

Also, you really should make a changes list with new episode, just for promotion's sake.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I am considering buying the update (currently tier 5), but with my internet, I will download it for a few days. I think I 'll wait for someone to compress it.
Just a general note that I take size seriously when programming this game, so the images have already had some compression performed on them. Maybe not to the degree that one of the Compression Folks here would do, but there's obviously a size/quality trade-off. FunFiction and I found what we believe is the "sweet spot" between my desire to make the game small and his to make it have scintillating graphics quality.

The current release is up to 94 animations (movies) and over 1,600 images, and is only just a bit over 600Mb in size.

That's not to say that something this size couldn't still be a problem for some folks - I'm just pointing out that this is never going to be a 5-gigabyte-because-we-don't-pay-attention-to-size game.

Also, FYI, Season 1 finished at 114 movies and 2,230 images, so you can see that FunFiction is averaging more imagery-per-chapter (and definitely more movies-per-chapter) in Season 2 than Season 1.

Reactions: FunFiction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you please specify in more detail what changes you want to have indicated in the change log?

Basically "we haves scenes with characters A, B and C in this update" so people would know what to look forward to.

Also, bought the game. It is kinda difficult to figure out what scenes are, and which aren't included in the gallery. Likes, that Joffrey/Cersey? Don't see it in the gallery, yet to find find it.

Oh yeah, there are male scenes
I literally found none while opened all gallery. I think I am playing this game in a wrong way.

Does patreon version of season 2 need an anti-censorship patch? Is that a thing?

Last edited:

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
i wanna see tyrion blindfold cersei and make her his bitch lol or maybe she can pick the aphro potion and get banged by pycelle^^ she was really lacking in the first season, i hope she get what she deserves

Reactions: Arthur Curry
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes