userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
done that and continued the game from last save i had from cersei path. but the only scene is with doreah and dany goes away...should i start a new game?
cause if i restart a game and complete all the quest, i always end in dany bad end whatever training she does...

Last edited:

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
if the gallery is complete i should have unlocked all the possible scene. good game, always room for improvement but none the less really appreciated. I would have liked some more jorah action

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Hello is it posible to play whit only 1 MC the entire game or is just multiple MC?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Each character has her/his char arc, you play some scenes with one char then switch to another, should you want the whole game. You could just play what scenes there are
for one particular MC (san sa / de na ris / rob)
Hello is it posible to play whit only 1 MC the entire game or is just multiple MC?

Reactions: Eayz3n

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
good thing is that with the gallery you will actually see if you missed something, for example with the inc path the gallery is 18 "pages" without is about half.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I'm going to play this game tonight / I'm a big fan of got, I'm curious to see what it will give :x // I have dl the s1 + the incest patch first :x

especially if the lore is respected a minimum :eek:

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes