Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
So you want the women to have hairy arms, legs, armpits etc.?
Good thing this doesn't play in the real world, so historical accuracy can't be applied ot it.
It would certainly benefit from a "hairy" option for the players who prefer a more realistic gameplay and scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Vamoose2020

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Will there be a body hair option or new characters with body hair such as: arms, bush ass, legs, pits?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Will there be a body hair option or new characters with body hair such as: arms, bush ass, legs, pits?
Wow. Picky, aren't we? LOL

(Apologies - we all have our "things.")

Reactions: Xros23

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Multiple protagonist = missing protagonist.
Daeneris protagonist game will create someone smarter

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
True, but I was wondering if y'all devs had more in mind. Plus, the pubes ingame are tasteful, but minimal for most characters atm
I understand the sentiment. But when you consider the sheer number of renders (including all the frames in all of the animations), I'm sure that you can see why offering a "pubes on"/"pubes off" option would dramatically increase FunFiction's rendering workload. The upcoming release required pretty close to 2,000 renders by FunFiction when you factor in all the animations. Granted, not all of them would require two versions, but most of them would have.

This is probably one of the reasons more devs don't offer this option - it's a LOT of work.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I understand the sentiment. But when you consider the sheer number of renders (including all the frames in all of the animations), I'm sure that you can see why offering a "pubes on"/"pubes off" option would dramatically increase FunFiction's rendering workload. The upcoming release required pretty close to 2,000 renders by FunFiction when you factor in all the animations. Granted, not all of them would require two versions, but most of them would have.

This is probably one of the reasons more devs don't offer this option - it's a LOT of work.
It absolutely is. I must say that it's great when you find those few games that do, but it's not easy nor is it a popular cup of tea. Thank you for replying so well to my posts. I wish more mods and devs would keep in touch like y'all do. Y'all are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It absolutely is. I must say that it's great when you find those few games that do, but it's not easy nor is it a popular cup of tea. Thank you for replying so well to my posts. I wish more mods and devs would keep in touch like y'all do. Y'all are awesome! Keep up the great work!
You're entirely welcome. This is, after all, a community.

However, please don't give me too much credit for Whores of Thrones - FunFiction is, by far, the driving force behind it. I'm just the guy that reduces the script and images into Ren'py. I don't spend a fraction of the amount of time on this that he does.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
New Arya episode is out.
You can find it on and

Several hundred new images and a dozen new renders for you pleasure

Have fun !

View attachment 1667812
Fantastic episode, one of the best yet IMO. New animations are very well done and the story was very enjoyable.

exostrickermand

Aug 30, 2021
Just finished! It was so awesome playing as Arya again! Really fun to play through with a great story and the new improvement on the animations was fantastic! Can't wait for the next episode!
Any hint on who the next episode would be about? Also what kind of scenes were in the new version? (F/M, F/F, etc.). Deciding whether I should subscribe to the patreon or wait a while.

Reactions: zoddthunder

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
It states in the episode notes:

Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episode

Would these scenes appear as 'locked' in the gallery section or do they not appear unless you make very specific choices in the previous (Sansa) episode?

I also note that it states in the fixes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do actions from episodes this far back have consequences in the Arya episode?

I've played through the Arya episode and as far as I can see, there are no locked gallery scenes for her, does this mean I've completed it or are there hidden scenes?

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes