Argonath

May 19, 2017
i liked the times when a game would be updated here almost immediately as it was released on patreon, now it seems all my favorite games are onhold and people refuse to share even weeks after the most recent version came out, i don't understand what's the purpose of this place anymore besides discussing the games with strangers which i don't usually do, i know it's "just $1" or whatever but i'm a foreigner and as far as i know patreon requires a credit card for you to be able to subscribe to someone, i have money, i just have no means to pay for shit online, life sucks.

Super_Duflair

Mar 13, 2022
Hey guys,
Anyone knows how to unlock the Daenerys pregnant scenes with Viserys? Seems like I tried everything with no success
Thanks

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So I was bored and tagged bestiality and found this but the tags don't list it. Does this not have any of that content?

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
Whores of Thrones S02E07.1

Here is the 7th episode of the second season of WOT - it includes all previous episodes for 2nd season.

Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episode

You do not need to have played the first season of "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2.

Please, TELL us if you find any mistake or some error, it will help us a lot.

IT IS MANDATORY to use ( ) to unlock this episode. Main menu - if you see text "version x.x (full)" it is full version. Your previous save needs to be from full version too. If it doesn't work start new game.

Changelog S02E07.1:

- new Arya episode
- loading progress screen
- Fixed - when you kill Ramsay as Jon, Arya is still locked
- bugs fix
- minor tweaks

Windows - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E07.1p-pc.zip - 1.04 GB:

Mac - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E07.1p-mac.zip - 1.00 GB:

Android - com.funfictionart.whoresofthrones2-71-release.apk - 1.03 GB:

Complete First Season v 1.14
- fix for an episode of Sansa that could get stuck in an event loop v 1.14

Windows - WhoresOfThrones-1.14p-pc.zip - 952.6 MB

Mac - WhoresOfThrones-1.14p-mac.zip - 917.7 MB

Android - WhoresOfThrones-1.14-android.apk - 941.9 MB

Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021
Whores of Thrones S02E07.1

Here is the 7th episode of the second season of WOT - it includes all previous episodes for 2nd season.

Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episode

You do not need to have played the first season of "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2.

Please, TELL us if you find any mistake or some error, it will help us a lot.

IT IS MANDATORY to use ( ) to unlock this episode. Main menu - if you see text "version x.x (full)" it is full version. Your previous save needs to be from full version too. If it doesn't work start new game.

Changelog S02E07.1:

- new Arya episode
- loading progress screen
- Fixed - when you kill Ramsay as Jon, Arya is still locked
- bugs fix
- minor tweaks

Windows - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E07.1p-pc.zip - 1.04 GB:
Mega

Mac - WhoresOfThrones2-S2E07.1p-mac.zip - 1.00 GB:
Mega

Android - com.funfictionart.whoresofthrones2-71-release.apk - 1.03 GB:
Mega