giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.07.1] [FunFictionArt]
compressed_.gif

1.09 GB to ≅ 397 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: (PC/MAC) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

cheng.li

Aug 13, 2020
For Arya, you have to replay as Sansa after you consummate the marriage with Tyrion. You get a Letter from Arya to unlock her (Day 6)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
For Arya, you have to replay as Sansa after you consummate the marriage with Tyrion. You get a Letter from Arya to unlock her (Day 6)
Seen this letter, Arya is still locked. Will replay, but a save would be nice.

Edit. Nope, nothing happens. Sansa consumates her marriage, then in the quest log receives a notification about a raven in her room, gets it, reads the letter, a few Arya pics shown, that's it. No quests for any character, Arya locked (Deyeneris locked too, but that is because I finished her questline). But you say it should be Day 6, and I am on day 10. Does it matter?

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Try going back to Danerys. She gets new content that unlocks after Sansa's arc concludes. Once that's done, Arya should unlock, assuming all the other characters (Cersi, I'm looking at you) are complete as well.

Basically...finish everything to unlock Arya.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Guys, every character's arc is somewhat connected; just like the books, different points of view weave together the story. When you are playing some character's storyline, you'll reach a point where it says "play some other quests" (or something similar), and you need to switch to a different character. It's the same for Arya—you need to unlock certain events with the others first and eventually you'll get her storyline unlocked.

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Here is a gallery unlock for Ep.07.1. It wont work for other episodes because it rewrites the gallery screen but it is very easy to make just changing one false to a true if anyone wants to make it themselves.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes