iamblob420

Jun 20, 2021
Question who you play in this game? MC, play as single guy with custom name or mix bag(peach/sausage) salad multi mc ? thx
You play as different GOT Characters (Jon Snow, Danaerys, Sansa, Cersie, Arya) and your choices affect how their stories move forward.

haelios

Mar 20, 2019
I like the game, sadly there is something I will never understand...
Why do dev needs to do separate season/games/weeks for games....

I mean, we kinda loose track of what's inside which download, and if I wanna get a kind of content precisly, I might not have it in one or another "game". ( talking in general, not this one specially, but all the kind of "separate each version" games...
Or do a all in one pack...

PS: sry if I do some english errors, not native language :/

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I like the game, sadly there is something I will never understand...
Why do dev needs to do separate season/games/weeks for games....

I mean, we kinda loose track of what's inside which download, and if I wanna get a kind of content precisly, I might not have it in one or another "game". ( talking in general, not this one specially, but all the kind of "separate each version" games...
Or do a all in one pack...

PS: sry if I do some english errors, not native language :/
The simplest reason - games get too big to download. After splitting, each season has a smaller download. And believe me - not everyone has unlimited and high-speed Internet connection.
Second reason - every season we can add new features that we couldn't in the previous one.
We currently only have 2 seasons so I don't think that's hard to track.

iamblob420

Jun 20, 2021
The simplest reason - games get too big to download. After splitting, each season has a smaller download. And believe me - not everyone has unlimited and high-speed Internet connection.
Second reason - every season we can add new features that we couldn't in the previous one.
We currently only have 2 seasons so I don't think that's hard to track.
this also feels like a better business model then dumping the entire thing in one go lol.
soo many games have successful seasonal models so why no this one lmao

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
this also feels like a better business model then dumping the entire thing in one go lol.
soo many games have successful seasonal models so why no this one lmao
Well, not in this case. Each season is available for the same price - if you , you have access to ALL the seasons and games available there. I would agree if this game was available on Steam, but it isn't.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So since the release of Arya, is the season 3 next in development or theres still some updates on S2 ?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes