Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Would I have to go into "Show Package Contents"? or is it located somewhere else?
No - that means that it's in the Renpy folder under the Library folder in your personal account. (The ~ means "current account")

The thing is that the Library folder is normally hidden.

Methods of getting there:

Method 1:
From a Finder window, select "Go" in the menu bar.
Hold down the Option key, which will reveal the Library folder
Click on that entry in the menu
Then go to the Renpy underneath that.
Each game has its own folder under THAT.

Method 2:
From a Finder window, select Go > Go to Folder...
Type in "~/Library/Renpy" (without the quotes)
Each game has its own folder under THAT.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Arya locked?
You have to have played ALL the content for ALL of the players. You may also need the most recent version of the game, because a slightly earlier version of the game had a bug that prevented Arya from starting depending on choices you'd made in other characters. (Jon, in particular, I think.)

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a guide for this game like what are the best decisions in each episode in regards to character choice In the episodes

Cornetto_scoop96

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 1660347

Overview:
Whores of Thrones is set in a medieval feudal society that is about to be thrust into a magical and carnal upheaval by a force outside of its realm- You!
Choose the fate of your favourite characters and others while fulfilling your fantasies in this adult themed point & click saga of lust, perversion, ambition, deception, cruelty and even more lust and perversion as the calm before the storm slowly clouds the seven Kingdoms.

- Over 200 animations
- Several thousand renders
Check out Whores of Thrones Strip Game too.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: 2022-03-03
Developer: FunFiction - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Episode 07.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed

Patches: -

Extras: FAQ - FAN SIGNATURE - GALLERY UNLOCKER - FAN SIGNATURE - FAQ

inc0gnit0 thanks for the link
*This port/version/patch is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 956020 View attachment 956021 View attachment 1238680 View attachment 1238673 View attachment 1060713 View attachment 956024 View attachment 956025 View attachment 1238671 View attachment 956026 View attachment 956027 View attachment 956029 View attachment 956030 View attachment 956031 View attachment 956032 View attachment 956033 View attachment 956034 View attachment 956035 View attachment 956036 View attachment 1419672 View attachment 956037 View attachment 956038 View attachment 956040 View attachment 956041 View attachment 1669538
Is walkthrough not needed? Or is it that no one ha made one yet?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I'm having issues with the first season, the quest guide doesn't help either! It gets to certain point and then everything asks for advance other quests but nothing else get ad advanced! Also I can't find the other sex scenes no matter how many times I restart! Do have to wait until a certain day?

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
hey guys and gals

I'm playing the first episode and I got to a point where all characters havd all the quests "advance other quests" except Ned's endgame quest. When I return to the tower and progress all other quests disappear...

what am I doing wrong? I assume all quests must be finished before endgame, but I get no hints, just "advance other quests" literally everywhere

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
hey guys and gals

I'm playing the first episode and I got to a point where all characters havd all the quests "advance other quests" except Ned's endgame quest. When I return to the tower and progress all other quests disappear...

what am I doing wrong? I assume all quests must be finished before endgame, but I get no hints, just "advance other quests" literally everywhere
Did you install the patch before starting a new game ? Main menu - if you see text "version x.x (full)" it is full version.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
hey guys and gals

AFAIK, the latest version of the game, which corrects a number of this kind of bugs, hasn't been shared here.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry to insist but I'm enjoying the game and I can't progress. Someone asked to share the save file but the save folder is empty... even though I obviously have a save file.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to insist but I'm enjoying the game and I can't progress. Someone asked to share the save file but the save folder is empty... even though I obviously have a save file.
You may be looking in the wrong folder. Mac/PC/Android?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes