Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
OK. Save files for the first season of the game will be in C:\Users\LOGIN\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhoreOfThrones-6 where LOGIN is your Windows logon ID.

Saves for the second season are in C:\Users\LOGIN\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhoresOfThrones2-1

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
OK. Save files for the first season of the game will be in C:\Users\LOGIN\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhoreOfThrones-6 where LOGIN is your Windows logon ID.

Saves for the second season are in C:\Users\LOGIN\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhoresOfThrones2-1
Thanks!

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
OK, so here's my save. Everything says "advance other quests" except endgame, which then disables all those quests. If anyone can have a look and help me out, that would be awesome.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
OK, so here's my save. Everything says "advance other quests" except endgame, which then disables all those quests. If anyone can have a look and help me out, that would be awesome.
I looked through the save - you have, in fact, completed everything up to the endgame. The fact that the items are saying "advance other quests" might be slightly misleading - they're waiting for you to "advance" the Ned Endgame quest so that that quest can close them.

In retrospect, it would probably have been better to have those quests "self-close," but the combination of the way the writer was advancing things and the way I coded this game didn't make that easy. Apologies. (Season 2 is coded quite differently, which helps avoid this kind of thing.)

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I looked through the save - you have, in fact, completed everything up to the endgame. The fact that the items are saying "advance other quests" might be slightly misleading - they're waiting for you to "advance" the Ned Endgame quest so that that quest can close them.

In retrospect, it would probably have been better to have those quests "self-close," but the combination of the way the writer was advancing things and the way I coded this game didn't make that easy. Apologies. (Season 2 is coded quite differently, which helps avoid this kind of thing.)
Ah ok, that makes sense, thanks for the help :)

chichong

May 7, 2020
Just a quick question before I d/l the game. Sine we are basically talking about "Game of Thrones", do the players have the opportunity / option to kill the characters they don't like?

thx

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Just a quick question before I d/l the game. Sine we are basically talking about "Game of Thrones", do the players have the opportunity / option to kill the characters they don't like?

thx
You can kill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and almost every main character has a bad ending.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
need some Arya Pycelle or Sansa Pycelle kissing/makeout scenes - basically oldman scenes

like in S01 what if Arya drank the potion which makes you super horny instead of pycelle and she kisses him and proper fucks him.....

Reactions: Vamoose2020

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
need some Arya Pycelle or Sansa Pycelle kissing/makeout scenes - basically oldman scenes

like in S01 what if Arya drank the potion which makes you super horny instead of pycelle and she kisses him and proper fucks him.....
I would have loved that option - for Arya to drink the potion!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried the updated 7.1, but arya still "locked"
but if I look with gallery unlock the scenes are there so why does arya not unlock, can i edit something in the save file?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes