Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Daenerys/Drogo
Which sex scenes are in the game so far? Who can you have sex with/as?
Sansa/Jeyne 2x, Sansa/Arya 2x, Cersei/Shae, Arya/Petyr, Sansa/Longsteel, Sansa/horseboys, Cersei/Myrcela, Joffrey/Margery, Arya/Thief 3x, Ned/whore, Tyrion/whore, Cersei/whore, Daenerys/Viserys.
Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: fictitious

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Daenerys/Drogo
Sansa/Jeyne 2x, Sansa/Arya 2x, Cersei/Shae, Arya/Petyr, Sansa/Longsteel, Sansa/horseboys, Cersei/Myrcela, Joffrey/Margery, Arya/Thief 3x, Ned/whore, Tyrion/whore, Cersei/whore, Daenerys/Viserys.
Pycelle/Arya Jeyne/bandits Joffrey /Sansa Daenerys/Drogo
Maybe I missed something too :)

Reactions: Regin34

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
have you animated some footjob scenes ( or planned for the future )? For who and when will upload?
We have in previous ones and this v .09 episode - woman/woman. I'll create more for future episodes. Arya Ned, Sansa Ned ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dx_boost

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
have you animated some footjob scenes ( or planned for the future )? For who and when will upload?
It is one already. You have to by playing as Arya, in the first meeting with thief call guards. Later, when you will need get to dungeon, you will have to free thief and after action she will demand "reward" from Arya. By using foot ;)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Daenerys/Drogo
wow no Sansa/Petyr or Sansa/Joffrey yet, that's *really* disappointing. Especially considering there was a Sansa episode already.
Maybe I was right to look elsewhere to support.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
We have in previous ones and this v .09 episode - woman/woman. I'll create more for future episodes. Arya Ned, Sansa Ned ?
last question footjob scenes for margaery ( i think my favourite character ) , daenerys? ( or even better arya-sansa/ned or sansa-arya-margery/joffree whit choise on whose feet cum ) i played last upload...it s really incredible animated qualities you have reached :) you are great i love your game :)

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
It is one already. You have to by playing as Arya, in the first meeting with thief call guards. Later, when you will need get to dungeon, you will have to free thief and after action she will demand "reward" from Arya. By using foot ;)
whatt? i played again all the game and i chosed call the guard but i can t find the footbob scene :(

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Whores of Thrones-v0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Thanks again, you're awesome for porting all these games >;D

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
whatt? i played again all the game and i chosed call the guard but i can t find the footbob scene :(
Make sure that you download uncensored patch, because any sexual things with Arya are delete from censored version. And to get that scene you need first play Arya, next Sansa and finaly Arya. It is necessary to play longer part of game, to see effect of your decition later. And that footjob is female/female, so not penis.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I love your work FunFiction. I was a patron in the past but had to cancel all my Patreon subscriptions recently due to not having the money anymore to currently support anyone. When i'm the position again to support the creators I supported, i'll be sure to count you in again too. Hopefully soon when my application for a job gets accepted (and not rejected like the last :/)

I just wish we had some sort of gallery. I feel like i've been missing a lot of scenes due to the decisions I made in the game. Even if I couldn't access the full scenes again, maybe just having a checklist where scenes are first question marks, but after you've seen the scene in question, it marks it on the list with a short description, or a still image, or whatever, would help. That way I know i've seen it all or not.

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone has any save files when Arya storyline starts?
I tried the new version but I always finish Ned and Dany storyline and never got the option to start the others.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes