pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I have played until all quests say that there is no more content. However, Arya's skills are not maxed out. I have 0/7 spying, 4/4 cunning, 2/7 seduction, 4/7 lockpicking, 4/7 swordsmanship. Did I do something wrong? How am I supposed to max out the skills?

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
There is Sansa /Joffrey scene of course. In dungeon. Seriously, play it and find out by yourself.
last question footjob scenes for margaery ( i think my favourite character ) , daenerys? ( or even better arya-sansa/ned or sansa-arya-margery/joffree whit choise on whose feet cum ) i played last upload...it s really incredible animated qualities you have reached :) you are great i love your game :)
i mean this..will you upload somenthing like this?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I have played until all quests say that there is no more content. However, Arya's skills are not maxed out. I have 0/7 spying, 4/4 cunning, 2/7 seduction, 4/7 lockpicking, 4/7 swordsmanship. Did I do something wrong? How am I supposed to max out the skills?
How did you get seduction? Also as far as your skills you seem to be maxed out for current update but I might be wrong

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Not all skills you can max at this point.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
last question footjob scenes for margaery ( i think my favourite character ) , daenerys? ( or even better arya-sansa/ned or sansa-arya-margery/joffree whit choise on whose feet cum ) i played last upload...it s really incredible animated qualities you have reached :) you are great i love your game :)
i mean this..will you upload somenthing like this?
As you can see we have many foot fetish scenes. Yes we will have this scenes somewhere in the future.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How can I get Sansa and Ned scene? Ned and Cersei? Sansa and Aria with strapon? Aria and Petyr?

Also, Margaery is the best character so far! Can we have more scenes with her? Maybe her cheating on Joffrey or, even better, cucking him right in front of his eyes? Pegging him? Maybe scene with Margaery dominating Sansa in bed to prove her power? Seducing Ned and making Sansa watch?

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Game looks cool but with the Multiple Protagonist tag(s) do we get to choose the gender of MC or do we switch characters all throughout the game (play through other characters' perspectives)?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Game looks cool but with the Multiple Protagonist tag(s) do we get to choose the gender of MC or do we switch characters all throughout the game (play through other characters' perspectives)?
You switch protagonists as play progresses. You begin playing as Ned with Danerys already open to play. As you progress you can unlock playing as Arya and Sansa.

Reactions: GrannyJuices

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
PLaying the game and following the journal. But all I am getting now is you have reached the maximum limit for this episode for all the characters. Have I reached the end?

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes