Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Not sure what you mean. What does the journal say is the next step in the quest?
the same it say on other characters "do other quests" or something
not home now, but can upload sacve later

edit: "advance other quests"

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
How about "We don't specifically go in and turn it off - Ren'py defaults that option to False when it creates a new project."
Note the default at
So, it's nothing purposeful. And it's not like it takes you much effort to turn it on in the preferences...
So you'd just leave it as it is. How about "enable it by default so that everyone else doesn't have to", just how much effort is it enabling a built-in function so useful, it is entirely purposeful :p Speaking of purpose, what is YOUR goal with your game(s) as a developer, if you prefer to have your audience to be too busy clicking to the next line of text rather than fapping? :unsure: I will accept a real valid reason and if I ever do get one then I will never ask it of any developer again (y)

EDIT: I believe I misunderstood. Your quoted text was the reason :p But it only made me feel I need to emphasize it every time I see a developer forgetting to enable it. It's also not that simple, some developers do not include an auto-forward slider and make the preferences unresponsive to changes because they use some kind of custom UI. I had an example of this not long ago, but I forgot the title of the game.

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So you'd just leave it as it is. How about "enable it by default so that everyone else doesn't have to", just how much effort is it enabling a built-in function so useful, it is entirely purposeful :p
It was probably purposeful on the part of PyTom, the main author of Ren'py. I obviously can't speak for him, but I would guess that it has something to do with what he sees as the "primary use case."

EDIT: I believe I misunderstood. Your quoted text was the reason :p But it only made me feel I need to emphasize it every time I see a developer forgetting to enable it.
To be frank, you're the first user I've ever had comment about the default setting on this particular feature. Since the vast majority of the developers don't make any modifications to the preferences, I'd bet dollars to donuts that most of them aren't even aware of the fact that it can be set either way.

I don't mean to offend in any way, but my sense, based on my own personal experience, is that you are in a very small minority in terms of caring about the default setting on that particular feature.

It's also not that simple, some developers do not include an auto-forward slider and make the preferences unresponsive to changes because they use some kind of custom UI. I had an example of this not long ago, but I forgot the title of the game.
I would agree that doing something like that is not particularly user-friendly. Nor is making the preferences ONLY available from the main menu, as opposed to having them be available in-game. Nor interfering with the ability to save in-game. All of those are things that, IMHO, make Ren'py a very good engine from a user point of view. But blasting developers because they don't change one particular setting (which would affect all users) away from the default to suit your personal preferences, when it's a two-second operation for you to adjust them to your liking, well, to me that's a bit harsh. Just my $0.02.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
the same it say on other characters "do other quests" or something
not home now, but can upload sacve later

edit: "advance other quests"
According to the content of that save, you have correctly completed all the Daenerys events. Essentially, the only thing left in this save is playing out the endgame.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
According to the content of that save, you have correctly completed all the Daenerys events. Essentially, the only thing left in this save is playing out the endgame.
so only thing she can do is suck a wooden dildo?
I have not even seen a scene with the screenshot with the barbarian guy and dragon girl in the game.....

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
so only thing she can do is suck a wooden dildo?
I have not even seen a scene with the screenshot with the barbarian guy and dragon girl in the game.....
That scene was in the final event in her quest. The save says that you completed that event. Here - I've patched the save so that event hasn't been completed and you can play it again.
View attachment 8-5-LT1.save

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That scene was in the final event in her quest. The save says that you completed that event. Here - I've patched the save so that event hasn't been completed and you can play it again.
View attachment 823701
thx, will try

edit::
just confirming that it worked, but was a bit disappointed about the scene, the soft core scene in the tv show were more "hardcore" than the scene in game :(
not much to see?

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It was probably purposeful on the part of PyTom, the main author of Ren'py. I obviously can't speak for him, but I would guess that it has something to do with what he sees as the "primary use case."

To be frank, you're the first user I've ever had comment about the default setting on this particular feature. Since the vast majority of the developers don't make any modifications to the preferences, I'd bet dollars to donuts that most of them aren't even aware of the fact that it can be set either way.

I don't mean to offend in any way, but my sense, based on my own personal experience, is that you are in a very small minority in terms of caring about the default setting on that particular feature.

I would agree that doing something like that is not particularly user-friendly. Nor is making the preferences ONLY available from the main menu, as opposed to having them be available in-game. Nor interfering with the ability to save in-game. All of those are things that, IMHO, make Ren'py a very good engine from a user point of view. But blasting developers because they don't change one particular setting (which would affect all users) away from the default to suit your personal preferences, when it's a two-second operation for you to adjust them to your liking, well, to me that's a bit harsh. Just my $0.02.
Well I wasn't Blasting developers, I am seriously asking. But it's possible most developers who do not have it on are not even aware it's there. After all, Blasters are nothing compared to the Force as we have proved many times over.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Played after a long time must say the scenes are exotic with combination of garlands nudged quite perfectly the game did evolve and in a good way ofcourse but nonetheless looking forward for more and with the era which the game is based upon the assets must have been hard to come by for that only (y).

Reactions: FunFiction

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This game looks like it will be great when I figure out what to do. Is there a walkthrough? What's this journal the dev mentioned?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
This game looks like it will be great when I figure out what to do. Is there a walkthrough? What's this journal the dev mentioned?
The "book" at the upper left corner of the map screen. It gives hints as to what quests are outstanding and hints as to what the next step in each one.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The "book" at the upper left corner of the map screen. It gives hints as to what quests are outstanding and hints as to what the next step in each one.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot but I think I might get stuck soon. Has anybody shared any saves or a gallery mod?

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Apparently there is supposed be impregnation/pregnancy involved in this game as well? Can anyone confirm or deny?
In the first season (which is all that's been released), no. However, the "Season 2 teaser images" at the end of the game do provide some hints for what's coming.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The scenes that are shown in the gallery are all of it or there are some missing scenes too?
This has been covered several times in this forum. For all the scenes to show in the gallery, the game must be patched.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes