Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It’s pretty linear for the most part. There are some choices with smaller side things, like whether or not X character wants to fuck Y character, but nothing super massive that changes the overall set up. For the most part you’re playing a linear story from different POVs.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Arya skill sword needs to be < 4 for the scene to trigger

Or just use my save if you want.
Hi, I tried to use this save but scene was same like before, Arya and Sandor Clegane killed bandits. I have patched game. When I try to open this save there is notification:
"Updating save data and game state from the 1.0 format"
and after:
"Saved data updated to the 1.11 format"

Any help? Going from the very beginning of game to this scene takes quite a lot of time.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
All of the girls in the game are pretty similar to the show except Sansa. She should be thinner and her nose isn't THAT long :LOL: course i prefer that she looked more like she did in earlier seasons

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
is out.

"Whores of Thrones Season 2" continues where "Whores of Thrones" left off. You do not need to have played the original "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2 - the two are separate games - but we think you will enjoy Season 2 more if you've played the first game. Get it at

S2E01 Release:

- Continues the Daenerys story line started in the first game
- New map: The Dothraki Plain
- over 350 renders
- 24 animations
- In addition to the standard Ren'py Preferences, the following custom settings are available:
- Dialog font: For those who have trouble reading the "Forgotten Uncial" font, this will shift the dialog font to Roboto.​
- Time Advance Screen: Gives you the option of the "transition" behavior in the first game, or a new version without transitions.​

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
This season (Season 2) is the one I'm looking up for the most. I loved the scenes with Margery in a leash being pulled by Cersei (that the game had in the very beginning a long time ago). Based on how the story is progressing, and the teasers of Season 2, I have hopes those scenes will be back some time in the near future.

These renders are great.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’m hoping the Jon Snow stuff is worthwhile. I always prefer to play as a male character, and the little teaser hinted at an...interesting take on the Night’s Watch.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Warden paid 10 $ for month and get three days after release. Capitan 5 $ and five days after, Guard 1 $ and ten days after release so I guess for these who nonpaying it will be two weeks.

Sagar23

Aug 16, 2020
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
Not working for me

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
2 weeks is too much, are you sure
It gets posted here when one of the people paying for it on Patreon decides to make it available. So, essentially, you're complaining that the people who are paying aren't giving it away to you for free quickly enough? If you want it sooner, pony up a dollar on Patreon.

(And then, since it's a new game, you'll probably complain that there isn't enough content.)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks. The game crashes though, unless I choose the software renderer. If anyone else has the same problem: you can switch the renderer by doubleclicking the executable while holding the shift-key.
I'm using the latest nVidia drivers, both OpenGL and DirectX fail.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes