D

Deleted member 2721482

I didnt see any Daenerys Viserys content .... did I miss it or has it not been added as of S2E1?

D

Deleted member 2721482

Also does anyone know approx how much gap is there between updates? 3 months , 4 month ...?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
when i wanan ppay season one can i download this too or is this jsut season 2
"Whores of Thrones Season 2" continues where "Whores of Thrones" left off. You do not need to have played the first season "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2 - the two are separate games. Basically - every season will be separate game.

Reactions: SamHaim
D

Deleted member 2721482

oh didnt see a patch on OP , i guess it'll come out later for non payers like me :(
still great update, looking fwd to Jon content and fingers crossed more Arya content

Reactions: Kaustubh 03

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
"Whores of Thrones Season 2" continues where "Whores of Thrones" left off. You do not need to have played the first season "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2 - the two are separate games. Basically - every season will be separate game.
when the season 2 is jsut as awesome as season 1 itwill be a great game

Reactions: mustilion4

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Why does the game need a "patch"?
Patreon's rules prohibit incest, sexualization of minors, sexual violence, bestiality and many other things. And this game has two versions: vanilla and more hardcore. Patch makes hardcore from vanilla - consider it as a mod.

Reactions: dav121

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is this a fanfiction or is it a "inspired by" but unique story? I already saw GoT and have no desire to rewatch it again.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
How does one continue in this game (season 1)? Ned, Daenerys and Arya, for all of them the journal just says "complete other quests" or something to that extend. No other hint on what to do. I have done all I can, downloaded the patch (version says "full") and, no offence, that half-arsed FAQ is literally no help whatsoever. What to do? Do I have to play Sansa first?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes