olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
I see, so the only version that needs to be patched is the version from Pateron? Meaning the Season 2 download from this thread does not need it? Otherwise if it does would I use the patch for season 1 in season 2? I only see the patch download under the spoiler window in season 1.
This is the question for someone who posted this game here. If he posted original files from patreon site then it is not patched. The simplest way to check it is to go to game main menu screen and see if there is word "FULL" after version number. Full means it is uncensored one and has all scenes unlocked.
unc.JPG
2nd question because I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. There is no sex between Daenerys and her brother yet in season 2?
I see there is bj scene

Reactions: FunFiction

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
f*cking good work! keep it up!!! but please add creampie + pregnancy maybe for the end of the game. every good game has pregnancy

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is the a way to unlock the whole gallery without going back through the game and try to get the right answer for the scenes u are missing for season 1 of the game

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
This is a completely different game. So saves from the first game are completely unrelated to this game.
i meant the first game,my old version is 0.9 so i wnated to know if i need to make a new save if i wanna play the full game or cna i continue my old save

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
i meant the first game,my old version is 0.9 so i wnated to know if i need to make a new save if i wanna play the full game or cna i continue my old save
You can continue your old save. Just be aware that you can't see all the content in a single play-through.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
If you want "FULL" you need to patch it just like the first season. I'm talking about official version from patreon site.
Might I suggest taking
"
Patches: - MEGA

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - FAQ - "

out of the spoiler text box expander for season 2, this might be confusing people about a different patch needed for season 2 or not needing one at all.

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hi! I finished the first season and in the gallery I saw that I have four scenes missing: Sansa-Cersei pussy lick, Sansa-Cersei fingering, Sansa: Arya bandits and Sansa: Sansa bandits. How do I get them? Thanks!

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Hi! I finished the first season and in the gallery I saw that I have four scenes missing: Sansa-Cersei pussy lick, Sansa-Cersei fingering, Sansa: Arya bandits and Sansa: Sansa bandits. How do I get them? Thanks!
It was mention few times in the forum. Make sure you download uncesorship patch and begin new game. And to Sansa, it is important choise what she made with Joffrey,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Adam Silver
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes