Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I new to this game. Can anyone tell me is there a separate game for season 1, cause the name of games is season 2.
Yes, there are two games. Season one in Kinglanding and Pentos, with Ned Stark, Arya, Sansa, Cersei, Tyrion, Petyr and Joffrey. Season two with Daenerys.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Yes, there are two games. Season one in Kinglanding and Pentos, with Ned Stark, Arya, Sansa, Cersei, Tyrion, Petyr and Joffrey. Season two with Daenerys.
Thanks man. Is there any walkthroughs available cause I don't want to miss out any scenes

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks man. Is there any walkthroughs available cause I don't want to miss out any scenes
There is journal in the game with everything what characters have to do to push plot. Make sure to download uncensored patch, because without that you won't see some scenes, like Arya or incest. Just follow manual and do it before started a game. And some events depends on character choises and stats, but it isn't too much.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
There is journal in the game with everything what characters have to do to push plot. Make sure to download uncensored patch, because without that you won't see some scenes, like Arya or incest. Just follow manual and do it before started a game. And some events depends on character choises and stats, but it isn't too much.
I finished the game but still there is alot of quest that needs to be completed am I missing something? Quest I needed to complete

Sansa's journel there is
A maidens gift
The lion and the rose
Crime and punishment

Ned's journal there is
Killer Queen
Where wolf and lion play
Water dance of death
The kings return

Arya's journal there is
Tomboy's dilemma
Reap what you sow
Apprenticeship
Spying 101

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I finished the game but still there is alot of quest that needs to be completed am I missing something? Quest I needed to complete

Sansa's journel there is
A maidens gift
The lion and the rose
Crime and punishment

Ned's journal there is
Killer Queen
Where wolf and lion play
Water dance of death
The kings return

Arya's journal there is
Tomboy's dilemma
Reap what you sow
Apprenticeship
Spying 101
For Sansa some scenes are diffrent if she told Joffrey that she love him. If not, she will have more selfrespect for herself. If Arya don't have full skills in fighting, she can be raped when she go with Sansa to meeting. Also, if Arya call guard when she first time meet female thief, she have to later repaid debt. Seasno should ended with death of Ned, no mater what you do. And last scenes can be from Arya point of view or Sansa.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Does the gallery include full scenes or just an animated picture? When I play any gallery scene, all I get is just the image, without any text.

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes