Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Not sure what I think about bad endings, I don't like some paths being hidden behind them. Would've liked to have a full Viserys path for Dany, but that's apparently a game over.

Would like to see Jaimey and maybe Joffrey go for Myrcella, and would be better if myrcella was a loli (or loli-esque). Would be funny to see something like Tyrion banging her as well, and maybe a plotline where he outmanouvers/tricks/blackmails Cersei so he can bang her too lmao.

and as always, more vaginal sex and more creampies, was a shame Ned didn't get to bang Arya vaginally and no creampie for either her or Sansa from dear old dad.

Also kind of want to see Pycelle going to town, we got a nice start with him and Sansa and Arya.

Other than that, models and animations are quite good, plot is also nice.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Would like to see Jaimey and maybe Joffrey go for Myrcella, and would be better if myrcella was a loli (or loli-esque). Would be funny to see something like Tyrion banging her as well, and maybe a plotline where he outmanouvers/tricks/blackmails Cersei so he can bang her too lmao.
Agree with all of this, especially about Myrcella!

Would like if Sansa's look is re-worked too, she looks fatter and older in the game than she was in the show

Reactions: Warboss

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
The Arya and Pycelle story line are (imo) the most atmospheric and erotic scenes I've seen after one year of F95 surfing.
How he pinched her nipples... aaaaaargh...
Can someone recommend me some similar games with story lines like this or a pure game like this?
Has the Grand Maester banged Arya yet?

Reactions: Vamoose2020

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
how many Dany/Vis scenes are there? i only found one blowjob scene in the second game, no one in the first, are we supposed to unlock something after Doreah "training" ?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Anyone got a persistent file for full gallery of S1?
Doesn't work that way. The gallery isn't triggered off persistent variables - it's triggered off whether or not you've seen the image/movie in question.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes