dav121

Oct 13, 2016
When was the Daenerys wedding in episode 1?
For me the final updates were all about Ayra and Sansa and no progression with Daenerys beyond meeting the red god priestess.

Last edited:
Reactions: rainin727

jameswattismyname

Sep 29, 2020
please i need help. i just downloaded whores of thrones season 2 episode 1 and i have finished with daenerys episode but i still haven't unlock jon snow, sansa, magery, and cercie, nor can i do anything, is there any way to unlock them in episode one or do i have to wait for the developer to make more episode to unlock them.

note: certain choices can lead to end the game prematurely such as daenerys getting killed by a snake if you choose to venture the forest on your own at the beginning or daenerys being sold to slavery after her brother and jorah getting killed which could have possible occured due to not standing up to viserys since i stood up to him in my next try and it didn't happen again but i am not sure so don't quote me on that.

the point is it possible that i am stuck in the situation i'm in due to choosing a certain part of choices which lead to the episode ending without unlocking other characters and if so, how part do i choose that lead to unlocking and using other characters assuming if that is possible and not having to wait for the developers to the necx episode

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
please i need help. i just downloaded whores of thrones season 2 episode 1 and i have finished with daenerys episode but i still haven't unlock jon snow, sansa, magery, and cercie, nor can i do anything, is there any way to unlock them in episode one or do i have to wait for the developer to make more episode to unlock them.

note: certain choices can lead to end the game prematurely such as daenerys getting killed by a snake if you choose to venture the forest on your own at the beginning or daenerys being sold to slavery after her brother and jorah getting killed which could have possible occured due to not standing up to viserys since i stood up to him in my next try and it didn't happen again but i am not sure so don't quote me on that.

the point is it possible that i am stuck in the situation i'm in due to choosing a certain part of choices which lead to the episode ending without unlocking other characters and if so, how part do i choose that lead to unlocking and using other characters assuming if that is possible and not having to wait for the developers to the necx episode
I think this update is Denrys ONLY. The final update of Episode 1 locked out All Characters except for Arya and Sansa so it didn't strike me as unusual that this update was only 1 character.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
They are placeholders for subsequent episodes. Only Daenerys is enabled in the first episode. Patience.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How does one continue in this game (season 1)? Ned, Daenerys and Arya, for all of them the journal just says "complete other quests" or something to that extend. No other hint on what to do. I have done all I can, downloaded the patch (version says "full") and, no offence, that half-arsed FAQ is literally no help whatsoever. What to do? Do I have to play Sansa first?
You've mentioned three characters. There are four. The stories are interlocked. So, yes, you need to play Sansa.

Reactions: Vamoose2020

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
good lcuk adn can i use my old saves form version 0.9 version of most i make a new save
This is a completely different game. So saves from the first game are completely unrelated to this game.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
The Arya and Pycelle story line are (imo) the most atmospheric and erotic scenes I've seen after one year of F95 surfing.
How he pinched her nipples... aaaaaargh...
Can someone recommend me some similar games with story lines like this or a pure game like this?

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
The Arya and Pycelle story line are (imo) the most atmospheric and erotic scenes I've seen after one year of F95 surfing.
How he pinched her nipples... aaaaaargh...
Can someone recommend me some similar games with story lines like this or a pure game like this?
how do i unlock these scenes? i completed the game and alot of scenes are still locked.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
how do i unlock these scenes? i completed the game and alot of scenes are still locked.
It's all about choices. You can't see all the scenes in a single play-through. Different choices lead to different paths, which have different scenes.

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
IIRC there are two Arya/Pycelle scenes in season one. The first is early on in her story where she goes to read a book and she can let him molest her through her clothes. The second comes late when Ned offers to send her to Petyr as an apprentice, she can refuse and go to Pycelle instead getting the scene I think puffmutter is referring to.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
If you want "FULL" you need to patch it just like the first season. I'm talking about official version from patreon site.
I see, so the only version that needs to be patched is the version from Pateron? Meaning the Season 2 download from this thread does not need it? Otherwise if it does would I use the patch for season 1 in season 2? I only see the patch download under the spoiler window in season 1.

2nd question because I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. There is no sex between Daenerys and her brother yet in season 2?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes