Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
It gets posted here when one of the people paying for it on Patreon decides to make it available. So, essentially, you're complaining that the people who are paying aren't giving it away to you for free quickly enough? If you want it sooner, pony up a dollar on Patreon.

(And then, since it's a new game, you'll probably complain that there isn't enough content.)
so if i give a dollar on patreon i can Moan and bitch as much as i want?
Is that how it works?
The price of free speech is one dollar? Let's call it Dollar Speech then.

Or are "pirates" not entitled to any opinion at all?

Reactions: mustilion4

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Is that how it works?

When will people learn that free speech means speech free of government regulation, not "me saying anything i want without anyone being allowed to dislike it"?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is that how it works?

Oh you're entitled to your own opinion, even free to bitch and moan, as long as it's within this site's rules of conduct ;)
Generally speaking, if ya want :poop: for free ya have to be patient until someone generous makes it available here.
It costs money to be impatient, simple facts of life :eek:

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIV

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
When will people learn that free speech means speech free of government regulation, not "me saying anything i want without anyone being allowed to dislike it"?
Sure, but it works both ways buddy. You're allowed to dislike my opinion, as i am yours.
But the "Shut up if you don't pay" argument on a pirate site is abit over the line don't you think?

On a sidenote, i really like this game, even though the updates take a long time. I'm kinda used to it by now
..it's the fanboyism that gets me everytime

Reactions: mustilion4

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
It's a good game and renders are high quality, definitely the best Game of Thrones parody on the site but it still falls short in terms of overall content, story (considering the vast source material) and a lot of the promised fetishes. It's going in the right direction though, which is great and it just might fill the holes that exist currently.

If people are paying the price of a AAA release per month, they deserve to have the perks that come along with it, but the agression is a bit uncalled for since the game is quite popular already. If it was an up and coming project, I would understand the need to make it worth for the patrons, but this game itself is pretty much free already and the Patreon is a way to support the dev and get extra content.

TL;DR why so serious?

Last edited:
Reactions: JonathanSmiftIV
Sep 11, 2018
Each season will be separate file. To simplify it, you will be asked about some choices that you made in previous ones. This way you can choose another approach without playing some seasons from the start.
You may want to post that in the op. To avoid it getting ask a million times.

Reactions: SamHaim

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You think most people actually read the OP? You have far more faith in people than I do.
It couldn't hurt.. one might hope some people learned to read OP's more thoroughly if it was written there? Without it, they would have to ask and be answered again and again. I know it appears a lost cause.. some people tend to slow down their brain functions when they get too excited.. difficult to think with a hard on and all that.. but hope has to start somewhere, right? ;)

Reactions: SamHaim

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This is the game I wanted :love:. I like footdom and dominant footjobs.This game has both and a good story. The footjob scene in the new update is awesome :). I hope there will be more scenes like this in future updates.;)

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So to clarify the current version of season 2 posted to F95 does not need a patch or anything to make "FULL". This is just needed for Season 1 correct? Nothing needed to enable incest content in Season 2 if it exists?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
So to clarify the current version of season 2 posted to F95 does not need a patch or anything to make "FULL". This is just needed for Season 1 correct? Nothing needed to enable incest content in Season 2 if it exists?
I think no

LordKurama

Feb 21, 2019
I like this game, and I hope you actually do get to the other paths patrons didn't vote for unlike most devs that promise to do this only to end up two years later, moving on to another game completely and leaving the previous game with unfinished paths calling it done.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
If you want "FULL" you need to patch it just like the first season. I'm talking about official version from patreon site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold_hands

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
But
is out.

"Whores of Thrones Season 2" continues where "Whores of Thrones" left off. You do not need to have played the original "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2 - the two are separate games - but we think you will enjoy Season 2 more if you've played the first game. Get it at

S2E01 Release:

- Continues the Daenerys story line started in the first game
- New map: The Dothraki Plain
- over 350 renders
- 24 animations
- In addition to the standard Ren'py Preferences, the following custom settings are available:
- Dialog font: For those who have trouble reading the "Forgotten Uncial" font, this will shift the dialog font to Roboto.​
- Time Advance Screen: Gives you the option of the "transition" behavior in the first game, or a new version without transitions.​
But we already had roboto we just had to select it still thanks for caring :)

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes