registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
soo I see the slave tag, does that mean that as the player you get to corrupt and enslave the girls for yourself and make them part of your harem or what?
(Don't know what the devs have planned, but)
You don't get to be the alpha-dominator male that conquers women. You get to experience different characters who experience different situations like treating someone "like a slave" or being treated "like a slave". The phrase "like a slave" is sometimes accurate and sometimes borderline.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Out of curiosity.. if I have never seen 1 episode of Game of Thrones and have not played Season 1... how lost am I going to be if I just start on Season 2 now?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are episodic weeks at a time where you play this character as MC or that character as MC.
Out of curiosity.. if I have never seen 1 episode of Game of Thrones and have not played Season 1... how lost am I going to be if I just start on Season 2 now?
You lose nothing, you will have to make whatever decission you want to be a cunt or a feeblre idiot.

Had you read this thread, you might have found out that should you behave as one dumfounded idiot
when you play as Daenerys lands her becoming a slave.
So be a queen as she is intended and keep her outta slavery, will ya !!!!

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
These are episodic weeks at a time where you play this character as MC or that character as MC.

You lose nothing, you will have to make whatever decission you want to be a cunt or a feeblre idiot.

Had you read this thread, you might have found out that should you behave as one dumfounded idiot
when you play as Daenerys lands her becoming a slave.
So be a queen as she is intended and keep her outta slavery, will ya !!!!
but but.... slavery is so hot....

Thanks for the answer b.t.w.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Yeah that particular choice seems to lock further Jon episodes.

I think it’s a kind of...poorly thought out feature of the game and it’s why I’m sceptical of the big choice the player can make this ep for Jon really being anything meaningful.

Reactions: Qixoni

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The Mad King was her father, not her grandfather. Unless you subscribe to some speculation that Danaerys is secretly Jon Snow's twin, which would make the Mad King her grandfather. There is evidence of this but not enough to justify claiming it.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes