Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The surprise element of no surprise ...G.O.T. Tv
The bold strong heroes of no determination ... G.O.T. Tv
The mild calculated far seer of no judgement ...G.O.T. tv

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have forseen that I will fuck them all, if you think you are fucking them I'll assume your body, in fact it's the only way I can fuck now...
Stop pretending to steven hawking your projection of a mild inconvenience onto this ->still on going , still flourishing and vibrant story that will spin you and everyone else off your lazy posturing superiority complexion chairs and into the abyss.
Happy Gaming!

• Haha
Reactions: BranTheBrokenDick

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any chance of getting the sand snakes? Especially Tyne and Nymeria I know they sucked badly in the show well the whole Dorne storyline did but those two ladies were smoking hot.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could most positively and unequivocally get them stirring around the girl houses and the streets of the Landing of the King as there is all the right weather and their heavy use of the Kiss and the care free life would fit right in this portion of the game.

We will see whenever the script writer or the graphic designer comes aroud to have a look and see where this gets us.

Happy Gaming meanwhile ... in the still not ended thrones happy living!

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Any chance of getting the sand snakes? Especially Tyne and Nymeria I know they sucked badly in the show well the whole Dorne storyline did but those two ladies were smoking hot.
Yeah Sand Snakes will be there in the (somewhat distant) future updates, right now we're mainly focusing on the Ned Stark and Dany story arcs.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too late ... sansa gets the north / true king gets the wildlings (reboot - night king cycle restart) and the gene grey / rogue / negasonic of the G0T series gets the boot...

Reactions: Mormont

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was a slap from some game lover - the series is abandoned, the books, by any standards, are abandoned in a shelf in RR's study while he enjoys some steak ... a pun on the IRL stuff, no less.
Chill, have a go at the game, tell us the highs, tell us the lows - show some vibrancy!
Happy Gaming!

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes