Aug 3, 2017
Looked very interesting with what looks like good storyline and models but alas I'm not into playing female protaganist games.
If you haven't played yet; so far you spend most of your time playing as Ned Stark, though you do shift perspective to people like Cersei occasionally. So you might enjoy

edit: VVVV ah, my bad

Reactions: MegaNZ

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
what kind of content is already implemented?
The first chapter from Ned Stark's perspective and the Daenerys' first chapter was added in this update
Boring,where is a game of throne game that played as male antagonist?maybe like Jon Snow?
Jon Snow, male antagonist? You can play as Ned and Dany right now, next update will focus on Arya and next might focus on Tyrion, Jon or Joffrey depending upon who wins the patreon poll
I find it deeply disturbing how nobody even mentioned her.:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She will be making an appearance in the second act of the game along with characters like Arianne Martell and Val from the books.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Game is great so far, although I don't know if it is wise to split the game into many different locations and working on bits of them.. For storytelling sake it'd be good, but with how many threads of story there are I feel like it'll take an eternity to finish any one of them.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
A promising game this. Played it and thought it was good. Looking forward to future updates.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
I think i'm stuck.
Loaded a old Save.
Still playing as Ned.
Can go to the Brothle to fuck the Redhead an thats it.
Three completed Main Quests, no Side Quests.
Cersei & Pycelle won't speak with me.
Baelish is never at the Brothel.....

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I think i'm stuck.
Loaded a old Save.
Still playing as Ned.
Can go to the Brothle to fuck the Redhead an thats it.
Three completed Main Quests, no Side Quests.
Cersei & Pycelle won't speak with me.
Baelish is never at the Brothel.....
The old saves should not work.
Prepere for wedding. What i need do? Just spend 2 week no progres for this quest.
What does the questlog say? You might have completed the last version of the game, move on to Daenerys storyline

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm impressed how the author(s) have actually put work into making the 3d models resemble the characters to a decent extent. Too many of these games use models that don't even come close. Also a good amount of story detail into making it fit into the season one arc. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this one.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes