lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
author understand that this time peroiod girl had a bush even 50 years ago they still had, obvious some specific clans had shaving as some kind of habit but that was never a thing

Reactions: GandiIV

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
author understand that this time peroiod girl had a bush even 50 years ago they still had, obvious some specific clans had shaving as some kind of habit but that was never a thing
ALL people did not have a 'bush' until 50 years ago. It completely depends on which time period and where: The Romans, Greeks, and even Egyptians (3000 yrs ago) removed body most if not all hair, but Middle Age Europe (400-1400ad) had no concept of shaving/waxing so their women would have had hairy pussys, legs, armpits, assholes ect… There's a lot more info on other countries and cultures, but bottom line the only reason that GOT woman should have pubic hair is because most of the actual events that inspired it took place at the tail end of the dark ages in Britton. If anything they should have much more hair, but that's not tv pretty.

However @FunFiction can really do whatever they want regardless of whatever supposed time period it is because they are the devs (and they do a pretty good at it job too (y))

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well this is not medieval Europe, this is Westeros; what maybe true for our world doesn't necessarily hold true for this world.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
just find the punishment nude waking through king's landing, being attacked and spat on by commoners. That should show what goes on in this world. Or the hatching and the little dragons.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So you want the women to have hairy arms, legs, armpits etc.?
Good thing this doesn't play in the real world, so historical accuracy can't be applied ot it.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Hello everyone,
How has your month been? We have taken your suggestions for our game and tried to incorporate some of them, adding random encounters to the game was one of them ( thanks @Canto Forte ). Some of the random encounters will be naughty; some will tell you more about the main plot.
What we want to ask is:
Do you have any suggestions? Anything in particular you want to see?
Tell us in the comment section.

U

User_488453

Hello everyone,
How has your month been? We have taken your suggestions for our game and tried to incorporate some of them, adding random encounters to the game was one of them ( thanks @Canto Forte ). Some of the random encounters will be naughty; some will tell you more about the main plot.
What we want to ask is:
Do you have any suggestions? Anything in particular you want to see?
Tell us in the comment section.
I think the additional characters are a good nod. Seeing the BB girls was nice. I see with others, alot of content seems to focus on Dany and shelves the other ladies of the realm. Sanzer, Milesandre, Egret feel left out. The span of the series is pretty huge and the main character is known for getting his head chopped off. Will we later play as Geoffry, Jon, Arya, Rob, Dany? I think it would be cool to not just be stuck with a male perspective. Somebody give poor Jorrah a bone!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
who I want to play (and what)
- Daenerys Targaryen (all arcs, should be the main female protagonist)
- Cersei Lannister (the imprisonment arc)
- Sansa Stark (the situation with Joffrey Baratheon)
- Tyrion Lannister (everything, i love this character, should be main male protagonist) (Shae need to be in one scene at least)
- Jon Snow (not sure how much, but definitely something)
theres other character but i dont think they need to be played, could be mentioned and npc.

what i would like to happen: Daenerys + Tyrion. an unusual relationship, where Tyrion is the brain and corrupt Daenerys.
Sansa, she need to be raped. end of story. and Cersei, bdsm, submission, gangbang at least.
Jon Snow need to have some lovely time with Ygritte.

Apr 10, 2018
who I want to play (and what)
- Daenerys Targaryen (all arcs, should be the main female protagonist)
- Cersei Lannister (the imprisonment arc)
- Sansa Stark (the situation with Joffrey Baratheon)
- Tyrion Lannister (everything, i love this character, should be main male protagonist) (Shae need to be in one scene at least)
- Jon Snow (not sure how much, but definitely something)
theres other character but i dont think they need to be played, could be mentioned and npc.

what i would like to happen: Daenerys + Tyrion. an unusual relationship, where Tyrion is the brain and corrupt Daenerys.
Sansa, she need to be raped. end of story. and Cersei, bdsm, submission, gangbang at least.
Jon Snow need to have some lovely time with Ygritte.
I want & agree with all your ideas
except the Tyrion + Daenerys thing
It should be Ned bcoz in the books and the show he is the ultimate good guy & it gets him killed

so it would be cool to see him live and do naughty things
I would also want to play in the perspective of Sansa & Arya where Arya is the dominant one and Sansa is the submissive

Reactions: rezzXsky and alu98
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes