goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Damn totally forgot about this (my post here is 1year old...)

There are some characters that are.....well at least recognisable and i think thats enough for a parody.
But the female protagonist and the default DaZ characters (like BB mom) kinda kill any immersion and or interest soooo
1year ago I said i would wait for a 0.3 but I guess I can just cross out this game from my list of games to wait for.

Tough luck. After the GoT brothel-manager game kinda died and the game of whores turned into some dress-up fiesta now this one also kinda dissapoints. No high quality GoT games for me T_T

Reactions: Mwanted

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Let's not forget Dani was only 13 in the books when they started and HBO aged her to a legal for tv age.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Please tell me I can kill Joffrey?!! That would be like fulfilling one of my Christmas wishes.

Reactions: User_488453

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Nice renders. I don't really like playing as Ned Stark, but I hope the game does not get abandoned. So much potential. Might be worth checking out again in a year or so.
You will play as multiple characters. In the next chapter you will play as Daenerys, Arya, Tyrion.

Reactions: User_488453

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Choose the fate of your favourite characters
As in we get to change the fates of any characters we want,Like say make Joffrey into a "decent" king and person or make Ned Stark king of all of Westeros and teach his wife and Cersei their place?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jamey had it all as the guard, Ned had it all as the hand. King is only big target on back. This game is awesome.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't expect to be so short, the good bit for me was Sansa and Joffrey. Hope to see more of that. Also I wouldn't like a game with a fixed point of view (Ned), you really need to tell a story from multiple points of view (as I hope you intend to do)

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Didn't expect to be so short, the good bit for me was Sansa and Joffrey. Hope to see more of that. Also I wouldn't like a game with a fixed point of view (Ned), you really need to tell a story from multiple points of view (as I hope you intend to do)
Now as we know players questions about the game we will clarify all in the next post on patreon

Reactions: Mwanted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This needs a good watering hole with a sand-box mechanic. There sould be plod devices for the player to make his own idea of stuff from hearing echoes - rumors at local tavern or ... finger...establishment - use the inquisitive minds of those not in charge of the actual inquisition to discover meaningful insight.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
This needs a good watering hole with a sand-box mechanic. There sould be plod devices for the player to make his own idea of stuff from hearing echoes - rumors at local tavern or ... finger...establishment - use the inquisitive minds of those not in charge of the actual inquisition to discover meaningful insight.
We are waiting for suggestions like yours, thank you

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Let's not forget Dani was only 13 in the books when they started and HBO aged her to a legal for tv age.
I'm pretty sure they never say Danny's age in the TV show... She could be as old as you want to imagine her as. Note you can show sex with an adult and portray as if she is a minor too. You just can't show an actual minors naked body sexually.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure they never say Danny's age in the TV show... She could be as old as you want to imagine her as. Note you can show sex with an adult and portray as if she is a minor too. You just can't show an actual minors naked body sexually.
All characters must be 18 or older - and this is our story ;)

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Just a note, theres no reason for the separate linux uploads. The windows version comes with a .sh script.

I really like the character models in this game though, very accurate.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... suggestions on the small but great ... simple and effective beginnings->
1-:start putting posters and announce rumors in town -- currently there is nothing there ...
2-:put some hag in the streets that keeps tabs on kids and their inquiries through the streets
3-:have some bastard/orphan kid you sponsor to check places a noble cannot explore - this could be assasin or informant side quest for kids.
4-:have fast travel - passage ways that hand has access to for small sand-box quests outside the town to change scenery and expand into small, diff mechanics updates (stand off with the royal guard) (skirmish with hand's own guard) - outside town walls.
5-:have truth or dare / wagers / cat and mouse / hide and seek / whack a mole - small games with members of the small council just to give flavor to small talk.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
All characters must be 18 or older - and this is our story ;)
Yeah, requirements for Patreon are stricter than the US law. Patreon are super strict, so I totally agree you should state they are 18 to avoid getting kicked off their platform.

US law are looser than people think, but most don't want to push the limits since the religious backlash nowadays would be HUGE. I'm sure we have all seen the classic Romeo and Juliet, and that has underage nudity in it... You couldn't show them having sex, but you could show an adult pretending to be underage in a sex scene. The law is murky when you have paintings/CGI of underage sex because there is no "harm" to an underage individual, so law enforcement often calls it obscene and tries to fight it that way. What is obscene depends on judge and jury, so personally I wouldn't put my life at risk in the hands of others who might have a very loose definition of what is obscene. Especially since it seems society lately has overall gotten more sensitive to this subject.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes