Trello

Jan 15, 2018
I think a better question to ask is not for a date, or a specific time, but for a progress report. A percentage rate. Are you 25% there? Are you 50% there? 75%?

The questions you guys are all asking imply a set date, whereas a progress report merely shows you where they are, it gives you a rough idea as opposed to a set date. That being said; it's still up to the dev team to decide whether they want to reveal this.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I think a better question to ask is not for a date, or a specific time, but for a progress report. A percentage rate. Are you 25% there? Are you 50% there? 75%?

The questions you guys are all asking imply a set date, whereas a progress report merely shows you where they are, it gives you a rough idea as opposed to a set date. That being said; it's still up to the dev team to decide whether they want to reveal this.
Scriptwriting is done although I keep tweaking small details here and there as I see fit, a handful of additional renders that we didn't foresee are to be created and coding has picked up the pace. We will start looking for bugs as soon as the coding part is done so yeah, shouldn't take long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trello

THORUS

May 2, 2017
when will the next part of the game come out? i might be wrong, but part 0.1 came out about a year ago.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
when will the next part of the game come out? i might be wrong, but part 0.1 came out about a year ago.
Did you even read the latest posts.. It's literally sitting right above yours. There's an answer telling you of their progress sitting right there..

Read before you post dude lol

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Come on this thread should be closed and flagged as abandoned, it's over one year of nothing and what was there could barely be considered a game..

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Come on this thread should be closed and flagged as abandoned, it's over one year of nothing and what was there could barely be considered a game..
According to the other posts on this page, the makers are still working on it (posted at the end of this November). Abandoned would mean they have dropped it.

I would agree on this thread being closed until they finish though. Sounds like there were serious RL issues, but it sounds like things have improved (at least I hope I am not merely being optimistic).

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
New version of game - prologue

Apr 10, 2018
Its out??!! o_O
can't wait to play it :love:

[Edit]
It was really good for a 1st release
But most importantly it has Sansa :love:
Really looking forward to it :)

Reactions: alu98

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated.

I updated all the images, if someone could help me out with genre and tags please

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Nice renders. I don't really like playing as Ned Stark, but I hope the game does not get abandoned. So much potential. Might be worth checking out again in a year or so.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes