FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
@FunFiction I am so happy to see this project isn't gone! I've been holding out hope, but if I may ask one thing, it would be to please consider animations, because while it takes longer, me and I'm sure many others will find the content even more enjoyable. Sadly I am not financially able to show my support, but I hope you will consider it. Either way animated or not, I am so happy, and I cannot wait to finally see more :extremelyhappy:
I'm thinking about animations, but as you mentioned, to create it takes a long time.

scorpionr

Sep 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
I’m happy to announce that after the long and unfortunate hiatus, Whores of Thrones is back! I really hated the fact that I had no choice but to discontinue the process when the coder went AWOL but since then, I have created a new team and we’re working diligently to provide you the GoT parody you’ve always wanted.
With a new team, we’ve also undertaken a new direction in terms of gameplay and storytelling. We have realized the limitations of the VN format and the current multiple protagonist system and adopted a point and click system in the newer version of the game. This game will be more story-driven and choice-heavy; it will also feature a lot more characters as compared to the last game, there will also be enough room for humour. The game’s story is still going to be told through multiple viewpoints and protagonists.
Here are few features of the upcoming “reboot”, if you will:
- Interactive map
-Movement system
-Multiple protagonists
-Multiple endings depending on the choices you make throughout the game.
As for the game’s release date, a demo of the current version of the game will be released as soon as possible; it will show the general idea of what the main game’s AI would look like and will serve as a prologue to the main story. It will feature Ned as the main character and bewbs of a very sexy GoT milf as the main attraction. Watch game site for future notice
Now you've got me excited. It's good to see you're fully back

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply!
Any ETA? and I don't mean an exact that, that is impossible, but more a timeline. 1month, 6months, etc.

Apr 10, 2018
wait !! what??

a GOT a parody?:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
why hasn't it been made before!!

can't wait for the DEMO:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: alu98

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
wait !! what??

a GOT a parody?:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
why hasn't it been made before!!

can't wait for the DEMO:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
For now You can play previous version, l
But New version will have different gameplay.

U

User_488453

i hope this guy isnt just collecting donations and not doing anything, this seemed cool and big brother was great. i know he lost his dev but i doubt he would have trouble finding someone to help, if i knew any i would

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
i hope this guy isnt just collecting donations and not doing anything, this seemed cool and big brother was great. i know he lost his dev but i doubt he would have trouble finding someone to help, if i knew any i would
Have you not been reading his previous posts?

Reactions: Gregor34674
U

User_488453

Have you not been reading his previous posts?
these dates are fucked on the post timeline, mine shows his last response was months ago where my post from last night shows from March?? Idk i guess its close

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
All I can say is that the banner, by itself, piqued my interest. They look so similar to their RL counterparts that I am wondering if you will get in trouble for using their likeness or something lol.

Good luck with the developement! Hope you put in lots of degradation of the main heroines from the show hehe...

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Damn the characters look so much like GoT. I'm definitely interested in this. Hope to see a lot of Cersei xD

There should be more of these type of parodies based on films/tv shows tbh, I bet Whores of Thrones will get a big fanbase.

Reactions: Sihil
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes