Prathamesh2799

Mar 23, 2018
View attachment 43806

Overview:

Whores of Thrones is based around the fictional world "Easteros", where conflict threatens to destroy the very foundations of the world. See the stories of "Marjorie", "Circe", "Drakerys" and many, many more!

Three beautiful and jealous Queens - one Kingdom with a very uncomfortable Throne. What could go wrong? This is a story about passion, jealousy, lust, viciousness, cruelty, perversion and power.

Help us determine which paths our Heroes and Villains will take, as they embark in their stories. Which characters will emerge? Will "Marjorie" make it out alive? Will "Circe" sate her desires while her brother Sir "Jimmie" is away? Help us find out!
Updated: 30.11.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1 (Demo Included)
Language: English.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download link(s):
32-Bit - - -

64-Bit - - -
Mac - - -

View attachment 34603 View attachment 34605 View attachment 34606 View attachment 34607 View attachment 46819 View attachment 46820 View attachment 46821
Is this game available for Android users

U

User_488453

Does anybody know the email address of funfiction? I tried messaging him here but it seems that he's not active here
Dude that would be awesome, this series has great promise and the renders / attention that went into BB would make thi s killer

U

User_488453

I get life gets in the way but it is pretty funny seeing 'ETA 2 weeks .2' 6 months ago lmao. I get it though, life gets in the way, still funny.
Agreed. Ive unfollowed or unsuppported every patreon creator that blows past deadlines, I get that defeats the point of supporting them but some get way sidetracked and I want to fund results. The creator makes amazing content and images, definitely worth the support but I'm surprised this project hasnt generated a ton of support

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Agreed. Ive unfollowed or unsuppported every patreon creator that blows past deadlines, I get that defeats the point of supporting them but some get way sidetracked and I want to fund results. The creator makes amazing content and images, definitely worth the support but I'm surprised this project hasnt generated a ton of support
It was a bit more complicated with this guy, his writer and programmer went AWOL on him so there was no way he could've continued.

U

User_488453

It was a bit more complicated with this guy, his writer and programmer went AWOL on him so there was no way he could've continued.
Totally understood, I'm baffled that they didnt recieve a tremendous support from people wanting to help, I guess not so many people know these programs. I would learn to help if I wasnt retarded or dogshit for renders

Apr 7, 2018
Totally understood, I'm baffled that they didnt recieve a tremendous support from people wanting to help, I guess not so many people know these programs. I would learn to help if I wasnt retarded or dogshit for renders
The issue is no one wants to support a .1, if this hit .5 there'd be a ton of support. GoT would do ridiculously well as an adult game.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
I’m happy to announce that after the long and unfortunate hiatus, Whores of Thrones is back! I really hated the fact that I had no choice but to discontinue the process when the coder went AWOL but since then, I have created a new team and we’re working diligently to provide you the GoT parody you’ve always wanted.
With a new team, we’ve also undertaken a new direction in terms of gameplay and storytelling. We have realized the limitations of the VN format and the current multiple protagonist system and adopted a point and click system in the newer version of the game. This game will be more story-driven and choice-heavy; it will also feature a lot more characters as compared to the last game, there will also be enough room for humour. The game’s story is still going to be told through multiple viewpoints and protagonists.
Here are few features of the upcoming “reboot”, if you will:
- Interactive map
-Movement system
-Multiple protagonists
-Multiple endings depending on the choices you make throughout the game.
As for the game’s release date, a demo of the current version of the game will be released as soon as possible; it will show the general idea of what the main game’s AI would look like and will serve as a prologue to the main story. It will feature Ned as the main character and bewbs of a very sexy GoT milf as the main attraction. Watch game site for future notice

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes