keepgoingkr97

Oct 21, 2017
Never have i waited and expected an update like this game.. Truly in love with it but maybe due to the enormous amount of works it's a bit late.. may i ask about the 0.2's ETA? anyways keep up the good work

Reactions: Sihil

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Never have i waited and expected an update like this game.. Truly in love with it but maybe due to the enormous amount of works it's a bit late.. may i ask about the 0.2's ETA? anyways keep up the good work
Do not worry, we are working hard on this one. The amount of new renders is over 250 now. We have little delay due need to create new locations and we hope to show this version in 2 weeks.

Reactions: aeonium

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm really curious to try it, I intentionally skipped the previous versions so that I could better evaluate the game :)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
The games renders are so detailed and precise that its not a surprise it is taking a while to get new releases out, take your time, the effort you are putting in is greatly appreciated and well worth the wait

scorpionr

Sep 11, 2017
I don't know, I need to think this through
That’s quite unfortunate. I’m sure you were as excited to show it to us as we were to receive it. We know you put a lot of work into this release. I hope you’re able to think of something. If not, there’s quite a few of us here to help out in any way we can.

Reactions: xenos87

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
That’s quite unfortunate. I’m sure you were as excited to show it to us as we were to receive it. We know you put a lot of work into this release. I hope you’re able to think of something. If not, there’s quite a few of us here to help out in any way we can.
Thank you

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes