Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the idea and the detail of the faces (very well done!) but the bodys are a bit too slim for my taste, could be curvier in a realistic way (i dont like boobs big as gymnastic balls either) game looks promising will track it for sure.

Reactions: OutisNemo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i like the idea and the detail of the faces (very well done!) but the bodys are a bit too slim for my taste, could be curvier in a realistic way (i dont like boobs big as gymnastic balls either) game looks promising will track it for sure.
I think the bodies are pretty much spot on for Sansa and Arya the actresses don't have the biggest curves in the world either not that it makes them any less sexy.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I played version 3 from Fapnation. Is Arya route finished. I maxed out tycoon skill. But my skill with lockpicking and water dancing are not finished and their are some skills that I never started on. Can those be finished in this version also add scenes with red priestess. If you can make Arya need to go to Pycelle for more things where the payment ( him grabbing her tits while she reads) goes up and add a scene where viserys tries to get with Dany and make an option that will lead to it.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
:unsure: Under review for some reason no idea why?
Arya was considered a minor by Patreon despite the fact that her model is based on Maisie who herself is 22. We've sent the Patrons the Sansa update and now the priority is to bring the account up and running which should be done this week hopefully.

Reactions: Mormont

GetOuttaTown

Jun 27, 2019
And in the game she is blatantly expositioned as being 18. I thought that was gratuitous at the time, but apparently it wasn't enough. Ugh, Patreon is stupid. Well, you have a new patron once it's cleared up. Love the game.

Reactions: Sihil

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
A few days ago we released v 0.4 Whores of Thrones Sansa episode. It was sent to patrons, patreon temporarily suspended our site (we need to prepare censored version for them. )

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
0.5 -
It is 0.4 actually, this is why I prefer to use the character names in updates.
Do yourself a favour and open (and advetise) an account here:
A lot of devs are doing that.
The problem with that is it is just not as big of a platform as Patreon. At the end of the day, Patreon has the monopoly here so our priority is to get the page running then we will focus on finding alternatives.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes