Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are ned ... not dani, not rob, not cersey and neither jamie ... Stop projecting and ...

Play this here game;)!

Reactions: Mormont

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The problem with that is it is just not as big of a platform as Patreon. At the end of the day, Patreon has the monopoly here so our priority is to get the page running then we will focus on finding alternatives.
and ? people browse game here , not on patreon , if you post the game here and tell everyone who want to support you to go support you here they will do it

and yes not many people are on this platform YET , but if some devs take the courage to go first , others will follow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and ? people browse game here , not on patreon , if you post the game here and tell everyone who want to support you to go support you here they will do it

and yes not many people are on this platform YET , but if some devs take the courage to go first , others will follow
you mean : "if some devs actually make lots of money there, others will follow."

let's be honest, most of devs dont do things that otehrs have courage to do. they just copy what others do and see they got jackpot doing it.

so as long a dev didnt make 45K$/month in there.. few will follow XD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are talking to a patient on the verge of loosing everything ... it is a miracle there is still anybody there. When you book a concert and ... I dunno ... you forget to set the stage ... yeah, it burns;)!

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Lol.....
Devs patreon "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more."

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are reading the whole G0T and watching the series for inconsistencies ;)

They got hold up in the tower, episode one, the cersey happy scene with them 2 boys ... problem problem ;)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
there is one thing I've never understand
it's how renpy do to automatically transfer the save file from the old version to the new one
I launch the 0.5 , click on continue and the game put me where I stopped in the 0.3 , this thing is soo well done

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
there is one thing I've never understand
it's how renpy do to automatically transfer the save file from the old version to the new one
I launch the 0.5 , click on continue and the game put me where I stopped in the 0.3 , this thing is soo well done
It creates a folder for each game in this location
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

As long as the dev uses the same base game name then it will just pick up the previous versions save.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes