ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So, it's under review by patreon.. What's the development of that as of now?

Didnt really followed this game until now but seems like uncle Joe from Patreon got mad about something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because ... ALL the reasons;)
A few days ago we released v 0.4 Whores of Thrones Sansa episode. It was sent to patrons, patreon temporarily suspended our site (we need to prepare censored version for them. )
Lol.....
Devs patreon "Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more."
They are reading the whole G0T and watching the series for inconsistencies ;)

They got hold up in the tower, episode one, the cersey happy scene with them 2 boys ... problem problem ;)
I don't think so, this is a step up in the SJW censorship, several BDSM artists have been booted of the site. They've started going after everything containing "violent sexual content" which basically means any sexual content that is not fully consensual such as slavery or blackmail falls under this category. That means alot of the games don't live up to their PoS ToS and are living on goodwill for the moment, this one probably got singled out because of the GoT connection.
GoT without Incest tag!!
View attachment 359161
there is incest
but i'm not sure if it gonna last long because of stupid patreon rules ..
It is simple mistake, it is v 0.4, it will be corrected
v 0.4 changelog:
- new animations for brothel in Ned story
- Sansa story
- several smaller changes

Reactions: ijako3

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
During Ned's quest 'Wail of Arryn', he visits Cersei to discuss the wedding between Joffrey and Sansa, there is a possibility for Cersei to show her tits to Ned, if he has achieved 4 affection points with her. For the life of me, I can only find 3 of those points in the scripts. Has anyone actually seen those images. If so, how the hell did you do it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
During Ned's quest 'Wail of Arryn', he visits Cersei to discuss the wedding between Joffrey and Sansa, there is a possibility for Cersei to show her tits to Ned, if he has achieved 4 affection points with her. For the life of me, I can only find 3 of those points in the scripts. Has anyone actually seen those images. If so, how the hell did you do it?
My solution was to just changed the damned variable. But it would be nice to know if there is a 'legitimate' way to get that small scene. It doesn't have any effect on the plot, but if I've got an opportunity to gawk at Cersei's tits, I'm sure as hell gonna take it. :)

• Haha

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
You seem to be the only one who figured that out.
When Cersei asks who might have killed Jon, either say Stannis or a small council member
Follow Baelish's advice when asked what to do about the debt in the small council meeting
Convince her to revoke the ban on whores at Joffrey's request, this happens only if you agree to help Joffrey
In the scene in the throne room use the option he needs some tough love.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the scene in the throne room use the option he needs some tough love.
That is the option I took, but in the script I have, no variables are changed by that choice, or any of the others.

The other points you mention are correct, except that you can also take Pycelle's advice about debt, and still increase the variable.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
That is the option I took, but in the script I have, no variables are changed by that choice, or any of the others.

The other points you mention are correct, except that you can also take Pycelle's advice about debt, and still increase the variable.
Must be a bug I guess because I specifically mentioned increase of affection by one point for that choice.

And wierd, going with Pycelle's suggestion was supposed to decrease her affection on account of taxing Tywin but this happened instead, I will ask Rich to take a look.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Must be a bug I guess because I specifically mentioned increase of affection by one point for that choice.

And wierd, going with Pycelle's suggestion was supposed to decrease her affection on account of taxing Tywin but this happened instead, I will ask Rich to take a look.
"Follow Pycelle’’s advice":

$ npc_cersei.affection_for_ned += 1​

show small_council_ned_with_hand_01​
with quick_dissolve​
ned "The Lords have gone careless, stricken with impunity. Increasing taxes will teach them respect."​
hide small_council_ned_with_hand_01​
show small_council_petyr_talk_standing_01​
with quick_dissolve​
petyr "Lord Tywin won’t be pleased."​
hide small_council_petyr_talk_standing_01​
with quick_dissolve​
ned "He shouldn’t be, he and Jon were the ones who stood and watched as the kingdom drowned in debt."​

And here is the code for Ned's comment about Joffrey to Cersei:

menu:
"He’s beyond saving":​
cersei "How dare you say that?"​
scene day_3_evening_cersei_on_throne_02 with quick_dissolve​
ned "It’s the truth, your Grace. As bad as it is."​
scene day_3_evening_cersei_on_throne_03 with quick_dissolve​
cersei "Your daughter Arya is beyond redemption, not my son."​
ned "{color=#ff0}{i}Bows{/i}{/color} My daughter might be unhinged,yes but she doesn’t mistreat whores or kill pups for fun, I’m sorry if I offended you."​
"There’s nothing wrong with him, your majesty, all kings are like that.":​
cersei "Ned Stark was the last person I expected to lie in this regard."​
ned "I was afraid you might not like the truth."​
narrator "Cersei nods a little, looking away."​
"He could use some tough love":​

cersei "That’s true. He definitely needs to be taught some humility... thank you for your truthful council, Lord Stark."​
ned "Only doing my duty, your grace"​

cersei "Tell me, Lord Stark, what kind of Queen do you think your will daughter become?"

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What are the jump command keys to see all ... hotness and spicy scenes?
Please post them in a spoiler ... we are in the dark here, all the rest of us o_O :eek: :censored::cautious::cry:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
"Follow Pycelle’’s advice":

$ npc_cersei.affection_for_ned += 1​

with quick_dissolve​
ned "The Lords have gone careless, stricken with impunity. Increasing taxes will teach them respect."​
hide small_council_ned_with_hand_01​
show small_council_petyr_talk_standing_01​
with quick_dissolve​
petyr "Lord Tywin won’t be pleased."​
hide small_council_petyr_talk_standing_01​
with quick_dissolve​
ned "He shouldn’t be, he and Jon were the ones who stood and watched as the kingdom drowned in debt."​

And here is the code for Ned's comment about Joffrey to Cersei:

menu:
"He’s beyond saving":​
cersei "How dare you say that?"​
Your writing is already more compelling than the last season of the show. Excellent job, and I look forward to more! :D
ned "It’s the truth, your Grace. As bad as it is."​
cersei "Your daughter Arya is beyond redemption, not my son."​
ned "{color=#ff0}{i}Bows{/i}{/color} My daughter might be unhinged,yes but she doesn’t mistreat whores or kill pups for fun, I’m sorry if I offended you."​
"There’s nothing wrong with him, your majesty, all kings are like that.":​
cersei "Ned Stark was the last person I expected to lie in this regard."​
ned "I was afraid you might not like the truth."​
narrator "Cersei nods a little, looking away."​
"He could use some tough love":​

cersei "That’s true. He definitely needs to be taught some humility... thank you for your truthful council, Lord Stark."​
ned "Only doing my duty, your grace"​

cersei "Tell me, Lord Stark, what kind of Queen do you think your will daughter become?"
I will ask Rich to take a look into this, thanks for pointing it out.
Your writing is already more compelling than the last season of the show. Excellent job, and I look forward to more! :D
I miss the days when being compared to the show would have meant the greatest compliment a writer could get. Thanks though.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes