Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, can you share with us the "official reason" those pieces of shit sent you regarding the temporary ban of your account?
They basically want to kill everything that isn't plain boring sex, and we see the results (it's waay more difficult to have successful projects now). I cannot wait the time when there will be a mass abandon of Patreon for another platform

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No need. They already did ... next version will be => a censored version for patreon
"It was sent to patrons, patreon temporarily suspended our site
..(we need to prepare censored version for them) "
It was sent to patrons, patreon temporarily suspended our site (we need to prepare censored version for them. )

Reactions: Mormont

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just out of curiosity, can you share with us the "official reason" those pieces of shit sent you regarding the temporary ban of your account?
They basically want to kill everything that isn't plain boring sex, and we see the results (it's waay more difficult to have successful projects now). I cannot wait the time when there will be a mass abandon of Patreon for another platform
"Sexual violence" was the main reason given to us. Though the representative was reluctant to pinpoint what he meant exactly, we managed to get out a somewhat precise answer out of him. The problem was Arya- she looked too young, despite the fact that her body is based on Maisie William's. Unfortunately, Rich is away on a vacation which means we have to wait till the end of this week for the vanilla build to show to the representative. Rich will independently make a patch that recovers the content that was not shown in the Patreon build.

Last edited:

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Looking forward to following the adventures Landlord and Landlady Stark
Won't be anything that drastic, we will just replace all the scenes that have scenes that have Patreon's definition of sexual violence and then Rich will independently create a patch that negates the changes.

Reactions: Walter Victor

radiatonia

May 2, 2017
How diverse are the paths going to be? Is it possible for Daenerys to just let Viserys take over and be what's expected of her? Or is it all going to end the same way as the book? Seems like you're angling for some neat AU routes from what is there.

Fantastic writing so far regardless. Can't wait for more Daeny content. Easily my favorite so far.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Well boys, Patreon did kick our asses to the point we lost about a quarter of the Patrons last month despite the Sansa chapter being the quickest to get finished yet but we're back!

We have uploaded the censored version on the site and Rich is preparing a patch that restores the uncensored version. Will post a status update about that on Patreon soon. Right now we are working on the next episode which will continue Ned's PoV arc and introduce everyone's favorite lady from Highgarden to the story.

How diverse are the paths going to be? Is it possible for Daenerys to just let Viserys take over and be what's expected of her? Or is it all going to end the same way as the book? Seems like you're angling for some neat AU routes from what is there.

Fantastic writing so far regardless. Can't wait for more Daeny content. Easily my favorite so far.
I don't want to spoil the story but depending on the choices you made in the 1st Dany ep the story will diverge in two.

dragoon747

Nov 11, 2017
I hope Margaery has saggy tits, like in the serie. That could be used against her by Sansa ("look Joffrey!") :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, this is a fantastic project! This alternative universe is great and I'm sure the end won't be as disappointing as the original.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope Margaery has saggy tits, like in the serie. That could be used against her by Sansa ("look Joffrey!") :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, this is a fantastic project! This alternative universe is great and I'm sure the end won't be as disappointing as the original.
Wouldn't mind seeing Cersei and Margaery become a thing now that would be hot we know all about the tension between those two ;)

Reactions: dragoon747

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Public posts are accessible...

teaser

5 Likes

Start a new game, older saves will cause some errors (hopefully this is the last time)
PC/Linux version
Mac version
Changelog: 0.3:
- Arya is now locked until after the Fooking Legend quest is completed (must replay Ned to make that happen)
- Added the "Karlee shows her tits" image/lines to the "going to the wall" branch in Needle Wielder #2
- Fixed 'idle event' bug in Arya's Tower of the Hand
- Move Refri sequence to night instead of evening
- Fixed the first Renfri event so that it auto-runs
- Removed 'ability' from all the skills
- Added 'call the guards' option to first Renfri event.
- Added "Swordsmanship" skill
- Added practice room training
- Fixed Petyr, Pycelle and Varys not being in the council chamber at noon
- Fixed council so that when Ned is in the tower for his event with Arya, the other council members are off screen
- Idle event fixes:
- Tower of Hand:
- Thief event at night, if first event in lockpicking sequence has been completed
- Updated text on Lady Tanda events
- Additional "Ned isn't there" event
- Sansa's room
- Add a couple of variants on Sansa with Lady
- Arya's room
- More idle events
- Pycelle lab
- Added event referencing moon tea (available after meet with Pycelle)
- Added event where Arya declines an offer to read (available after Pycelle tries to grope her)
- Added event where Arya accepts reading offer and allows Pycelle to fondle her (available if she allowed it earlier)
- Brothel
- Added Arya brothel voyeur idle event
Give us some feedback what do you think about this chapter.
7 Likes

Any updates on how the new episode is coming along?

2mo

Next month, it will be longer than Arya episode

2mo

I noticed two bugs. 1) when I go to Doreah's room it says: "Dany went to Doreah's room, but found it empty" even though she is standing right there. The other is constant crashing on the daenerys questline. One crash report is:
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code:  File "game/gameloop.rpy", line 78, in   File "game/gameloop.rpy", line 31, in position_npcs_on_map  File "game/locations/location_essos_bathroom.rpy", line 9, in fix_character_locations  File "game/locations/_location.rpy", line 62, in ensure_only_one_here AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'location' -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback:  File "gameloop.rpyc", line 78, in script  File "J:\Downloads\Sakura Patches\free games\Whores of Thrones\WhoresOfThrones-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)  File "J:\Downloads\Sakura Patches\free games\Whores of Thrones\WhoresOfThrones-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode    exec bytecode in globals, locals  File "game/gameloop.rpy", line 78, in   File "game/gameloop.rpy", line 31, in position_npcs_on_map  File "game/locations/location_essos_bathroom.rpy", line 9, in fix_character_locations  File "game/locations/_location.rpy", line 62, in ensure_only_one_here AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'location' Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 7.2.2.491 Whores Of Thrones 0.3 Sun Jun 30 16:13:58 2019
Maybe both are related to each other?

2mo

I tested some more and always get this crash on Doreah's Room. Just choose her room for every part of the day for two days and you're guaranteed to get this crash.

2mo
Load 4 replies

Usually each person has a different experience, based off whether pat*** cleared them or not ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also .. these ... :oops: :censored: o_O:eek::cautious: :unsure: these stiffler devs holding out on ... the news:whistle::rolleyes:
Q&A:

Q: How did Margaery got Yennefer's alternative costume? ;) I know it's different but just reminded me of it
pRAISE: :p Oh by the way, good to see the Patreon up and running again!

A: FunFictionArt
She has this costume cause it makes her to look sexy ;)
back praise: Thanks, we won't be closed again :)

Margie sitting on bed
Margie sitting on bed 02.png

Preview from Wh. of Thr. v0.5:
Ned day 1 noon outside Cersei room => S.U.R.P.R.I.SE!!!

wot 5 Ned day 1 noon Cersei room 05.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A: FunFictionArt
She has this costume cause it makes her to look sexy ;)
back praise: Thanks, we won't be closed again :)
I couldn't agree more Margaery looks great, also nice to see you guys got the patreon issues sorted out cant wait for your next update :)

Reactions: Sihil

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, I apologize as i presume this was asked already, but I will be so silly to ask again: is there a gallery in the game?

Edit: sorry for the mistype:)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
From the next update to access the incest content, you will have to install the incest patch from lewdpatcher
Here is the link:

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes