Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
Hell, I still want to believe in this project because, the main character models look amazing. But so far, expectations are not met( Interaction with other characters is very small, some random events on the streets or other locations, no. For Rogue Like them and then more. Plot not goes, and crawls, worse only perhaps Sad Crab with their Innocent Witches. In General, I do not want to escalate, I wish the developers success, but so far..
images.jpg

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok, as I haven't touched the original i.e. Game of Thrones, so , how should I play the lord Ned fellow? as a stateman or ...fuck anything that comes along?
To get most scenes from this?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok, as I haven't touched the original i.e. Game of Thrones, so , how should I play the lord Ned fellow? as a stateman or ...fuck anything that comes along?
Let Ned hang loose for once he takes everything far too serious as it is plus those brothel visits can be fun, also you pretty much play both stateman and fuck around not much choice in it.

Reactions: Pif paf

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It seems that this game focuses a lot on lesbian scenes or is it just an impression ? Can you bang Arya/Sansa/Daenerys yet ? I mean so M/F action with them (y)

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This is easily the best GoT game out there! With story that make sense and beautiful characters it has value even as a game without smut and that is one of the best things I can tell about any game. Pity, there aren't many scenes as of right now.

Was glad to see Margery content. More femdom for the Goddes of Domination!)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep in mind Joffrey is in this game and you know what kind of sadist he is, especially with how he will treat Sansa.
They are pretty tame and more on the corruption / pheromone side than the gory series...

BE the Hand of a never around king and rule the land! Powerless character with only his wits about him ... make the most of others' insecurities and lack of common sense. Slap 'em, Fist 'em, Caress 'em, back hand drop 'em, bare back rail 'em => no mercy! Avenge all 'em kingdoms!

It seems that this game focuses a lot on lesbian scenes or is it just an impression ? Can you bang Arya/Sansa/Daenerys yet ? I mean so M/F action with them (y)
You play as them ... you are Sansa .. you are Arya .. you are Deny ... do you want to get railed ???

This is easily the best GoT game out there! With story that make sense and beautiful characters it has value even as a game without smut and that is one of the best things I can tell about any game. Pity, there aren't many scenes as of right now.

Was glad to see Margery content. More femdom for the Goddes of Domination!)
That was pretty sweet .. those 2 sado maso kink blasters deserve each other'!

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes