Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
of course not .. devs tinkered with Ned's arc ... which is the titular story through out the whole game!

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there folks.
I am looking for actual android version port.
Can someone share it please?
Thank you

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
They are pretty tame and more on the corruption / pheromone side than the gory series...

BE the Hand of a never around king and rule the land! Powerless character with only his wits about him ... make the most of others' insecurities and lack of common sense. Slap 'em, Fist 'em, Caress 'em, back hand drop 'em, bare back rail 'em => no mercy! Avenge all 'em kingdoms!

You play as them ... you are Sansa .. you are Arya .. you are Deny ... do you want to get railed ???

That was pretty sweet .. those 2 sado maso kink blasters deserve each other'!
It was just a question to see what i can expect before playing the game, no need for a facepalm, but thx for the answer though :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. my poor poor fore head .. PLease...every body ... please read the post above yours..
There was the response that the astute player above you posted and there it is stated clear enough that you play as Sansa, as Aria and as Denerys ... still stories are not very far along for seduction and such ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I think i made a download link for that can be used as another download method.
you did indeed. will let you know if I encounter any issue with it but downloading perfectly so far...
EDIT: game works fine

Last edited:

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
So is it just me, or was most of arya's content cut. I just looked at version .4 and it had arya stumble on prostitutes at the beginning and meet that thief girl who helps with lockpicking, plus the scene with the grandmaster and making out with Sansa. Was all this changed, because she had the most sexual content of the 4 characters, and now she has none.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They said it was a wash ... but never thought it went so far as to ...tame the game.
Ned has most story development while aria has most skills ... none of which help for naught.
On a different note ... there are some scenes with sansa and some friend of hers ... maybe that was the change??

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So is it just me, or was most of arya's content cut. I just looked at version .4 and it had arya stumble on prostitutes at the beginning and meet that thief girl who helps with lockpicking, plus the scene with the grandmaster and making out with Sansa. Was all this changed, because she had the most sexual content of the 4 characters, and now she has none.
Yes it was, I posted a patch to restore Arya's sex scenes along with the new incest/objectionable content (like Ned and Sansa making out from the new update) above. I will post it again, just to be sure

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
From this update to access the incest/objectionable content, you will have to install the incest patch from lewdpatcher
Here is the link:

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Yes it was, I posted a patch to restore Arya's sex scenes along with the new incest/objectionable content (like Ned and Sansa making out from the new update) above. I will post it again, just to be sure

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
From this update to access the incest/objectionable content, you will have to install the incest patch from lewdpatcher
Here is the link:
But.. that's not true. I played the update without this patch and there was incest in it.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Oh .. my poor poor fore head .. PLease...every body ... please read the post above yours..
There was the response that the astute player above you posted and there it is stated clear enough that you play as Sansa, as Aria and as Denerys ... still stories are not very far along for seduction and such ...
I'm well aware of that, I simply meant can you play as those characters but fuck male GOT characters of your choosing (rather then being forced by story/other characters). I asked because the main post images just seems to show some made-up guy, and the shot of Tyrion isn't with any specific characters either.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm well aware of that, I simply meant can you play as those characters but fuck male GOT characters (specifically, of your choosing, rather then being forced), seeing as the main post images just seems to show some guy, and the shot of Tyrion isn't with any specific characters either.
If you're wondering about the main cast (Arya, Sansa, Daenerys etc.) it's mostly lesbian scenes or dildo as far as i saw in the game files. Could be wrong though, but it doesn't seem that Arya or Sansa get the D

Reactions: Zedire
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes