Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ..checking the moisture of her inner sanctum, the temperature of the cheek mouth, the ramblings of her tummy, the softness of her lips, the firmness of her thighs, the puffiness of her melons, all to make sure she is prime fodder for his planned suitors and such. Enjoy the game of ... thorough breeding your stock ...ahem .. family .. for the right pawn in your throne ascension!

Reactions: Mormont

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
After I installed the mod, I got this:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "after_load.rpyc", line 12 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 795.

The label start is defined twice, at
File "after_load.rpyc", line 7 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 982.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Oct 04 14:26:45 2019

Any ideas on how to access what lines I need to change?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I just found this game a bit dull. almost as dull as reading the George rr martin books....almost, but not quite as much.
think I will pass this one by

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can someone update the android link please. Also why is there an incest patch it's a parody of game of thrones therefore the content should be in game automatically as it was in the books and show.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone update the android link please. Also why is there an incest patch it's a parody of game of thrones therefore the content should be in game automatically as it was in the books and show.
AFAIK, there is an incest patch because of the High Septon Patreon...

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Why the grim no no assessment? Just try it 'cause them books aren't going anywhere soon ;)!
In the short time I have been on this site, I see you only ever facepalm as a reaction to posts. the fact that it has absolutely no context on my comment or others I have read seems to be somewhat lost on you.

not even sure how you came to the 'grim assessment' as all I wrote was that I find the game dull, which was my impression. had I wrote a whole account of faults and negatives then maybe 'grim' would be a fair assessment. however, I didn't do any such thing. you also seem to assume that i didn't even try the game. i did which is how i came to the conclusion that, for me, it is dull, hence my original post. maybe you post comments about games that you haven't even tried and assume we are all the same as you? either way, i find no reason for your somewhat judgemental unfriendliness other than pointless posting for popularity

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
" almost as dull as reading the George rr martin books "
Grimm as in Brothers Grimm have a series going on almost, but not quite, as murderous and horrid as G0T series.

Grim as in so full of twists and inhuman / subhuman / patsy / deranged / psychotic / neurotic plot.

Calling murder / rape / slavery / maiming / complete torture / treason frivolously dull means psychosis.

To each their own ... Game for a Happy Life! Game for The glory of conquering this game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a given .. he keeps cutting their hopes and aspirations pretty much like lannister dad does in the series .. that actor is priceless. There are a number of places in this game so far where such scenes can be included and made repeatable ... on all the routes!

Reactions: Mormont
D

Deleted member 992182

Just tried this and I must say that you did a FANTASTIC job recreating the actual look of the characters. Sansa in particular looks like her actual actress (especially from a side view).

Only a few are far off from their actual counterpart and in a title that's actually following a bit of the story I'd appreciate that. Kudos!

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes