anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
You'd be quicker starting again and it won't take that long to catch up from where you left off.

But I have an old save that is a few quests behind see if that helps.
so i need to start from the begining? old saves wont work?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so i need to start from the begining? old saves wont work?
Yeah, or you can use the save in the quote it should still work, it get's an error when you load it but if you go to ignore it works fine.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Last time I played this game it felt really slow with minimal smut, how is it currently?
Still is a little on the slow side but things are starting to heat up the latest update was pretty decent but nothing to stong yet with any of the MC's

Reactions: laliandra

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Whores of Thrones [v0.8] [FunFictionArt] (463 mb rar pc source)
234 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
233 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So one thing about this update and it's just a small complaint but the scene where Sansa is talking with Joffery he calls in the hound by shouting Sandor when it really should have been 'Dog' I don't think Joffery ever called him by his name.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So one thing about this update and it's just a small complaint but the scene where Sansa is talking with Joffery he calls in the hound by shouting Sandor when it really should have been 'Dog' I don't think Joffery ever called him by his name.
You're right, really appreciate your attention to detail but the very first conversation I had with funfiction about Joffrey was that he wanted to make Joffrey less of an annoying little shit and more of a credible threat. To keep true to that, I have decided to make him more calculating and machiavellian and less of an irreverant jerk. Besides, even in the books and the show, Joffrey does like/respect the Hound for his strength which is why I made him a bit more polite to the Hound. There relationship in the game is reminiscent of Gregor's relationship with Tywin in the books and the show.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes