Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
damn, this game is pure quality, love the decision to turn Arya lesbian, good job devs!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Game of Whores just saw an update yesterday, I swear both of these games are running on the same timeline...

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I've just started playing this game and I have a few questions:
Does this game exactly repeats book/movie or the player can change the story?
For example, will Shaun Bean die again or the player can save him this time?)

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SEAN BEAN DOES NOT DIE HERE! NEVER! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! YOU ARE SEAN BEAN HERE!

eVEN THE WRITER FOR THIS FAN FICTION MODDED THE RELATIONSHIPS OF THE CHARS FROM THE
BOOKS / SHOW :

to make Joffrey less of an annoying little shit and more of a credible threat. To keep true to that, I have decided to make him more calculating and machiavellian and less of an irreverant jerk. Besides, even in the books and the show, Joffrey does like/respect the Hound for his strength which is why I made him a bit more polite to the Hound. There relationship in the game is reminiscent of Gregor's relationship with Tywin in the books and the show.
Shaun Bean
PS: SEAN BEAN IS THE HOUND IN THIS GAME!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much murder .. so little humanity in those shows. Here is hope for a better 20 20
Gaming year of love and lust and candy cane bombshells spreading their legs and bosoms
for us gamers everywhere!

Game oN!

Reactions: Shemale_01

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thus is G0T the fixed version where hounds tear them Laundromats ASUNDER AND THE WEREWOLVES RECLAIM WINTER from the maneless pussies licking those throne boots

D

Deleted member 1497930

having issues in aryas path with the lockpicking lessons. She never shows up. mac 0.75 version

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes