manXone

Oct 22, 2019
If we will have 3some with those girls then why not
Not a threesome but footjob scenes for arya sansa margery and daenerys WILL YOU INTRIDUCE FOOTJOB FOR ALL THESE GIRLS OR ONLY FOR SOME/SOMEONE OF THEM?
PS I love tour game and your hard work ❤

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
obviusly a threesome or foursome will be fantastic but you will have to decide on whose feet cum and i think it will be the hardest choise ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: FunFiction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Not a threesome but footjob scenes for arya sansa margery and daenerys WILL YOU INTRIDUCE FOOTJOB FOR ALL THESE GIRLS OR ONLY FOR SOME/SOMEONE OF THEM?
PS I love tour game and your hard work ❤
Ah now I get it :) I think we will have this kind of scene for all girls
Glad you like it :)

Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
Like Ian Malcolm said "Life uh... finds a way".
More seriously now, I suppose you can go to Android/data/com.app.whoresofthrones/files (this path is an approximation)
Create a folder named "game" inside and paste the patch there.

(never tried on android but I think this is the right way)
It worked! Thx..

Reactions: niennunb

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Ah now I get it :) I think we will have this kind of scene for all girls
Glad you like it :)
so for my last question i d like to know.....so why don t put a first footjob scene for arya in the next update? ahahahahh ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: maybe with sansa or alone or even with margery or do what you want ahahah can t wait to see v0.9:love::love:

mj987

Jan 26, 2020
I like the game. Good job FunFiction. When do you plan to release the new version?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I realy like this game, but I hope we will see more Daenerys in the future. Maybe She will be in the next update, after Arya? It was long time since we see dragon queen.

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

tankhenker

Feb 3, 2020
i cant progress. every quest says "youve gone as far as you can in this episode" i cant unlock arya and sansa either. Is it because i have some crappy free version or something?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i cant progress. every quest says "youve gone as far as you can in this episode" i cant unlock arya and sansa either. Is it because i have some crappy free version or something?
"youve gone as far as you can in this episode"?
need translation?;)

tankhenker

Feb 3, 2020
well i understand what it means, but i can see everyone in this forum is much further into the story. i only played like 20 minutes and i already cant progress any further. how do i get to the next episode?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well i understand what it means, but i can see everyone in this forum is much further into the story. i only played like 20 minutes and i already cant progress any further. how do i get to the next episode?
Did you finish all quests with all characters (Ned, Sansa, Arya, Daenerys)?
If so, then there is nothing more till the next update.
If not, you have to switch among them sometimes in order for story to progress.

tankhenker

Feb 3, 2020
Did you finish all quests with all characters (Ned, Sansa, Arya, Daenerys)?
If so, then there is nothing more till the next update.
If not, you have to switch among them sometimes in order for story to progress.
well i finished like 10 quests total from ned and daenerys and arya and daenerys are locked to begin with. It feels like i have some sort of a free version or something.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well i finished like 10 quests total from ned and daenerys and arya and daenerys are locked to begin with. It feels like i have some sort of a free version or something.
did you download the game from here(op)?
there is no such thing as a "free version" with locked characters here, as far as i know - if you fulfill requirements/quests with one character, the other one (if previously "locked") should be unlocked by default...same goes for quests, and once you finish all of them, thats all, till the next version.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Don't forget to grab the patch from Lewdpatcher, because of Patreons rules concerning certain content some of it is hidden unless you have the patch.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes